Epic Perfect World

Salvation Going Lelo

Disrupted

you mean psy or bm Dx
Bm sir, i need to increase my gameplay to become a factored magician like yourself

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Bm sir, i need to increase my gameplay to become a factored magician like yourself

oh man i apreciate that u belive in me but the onli way that i can teach you how to play super lvl bm is like this

1-put all the skills that you are going to use near

2-have fun and play 4 the lols( if ppl get with your game play you are doing it good, if they don't say anything about your game play and they say bad things 2 you 4 no reason you are doing a 10/10 job)

3- faceroll

Offline Almeja

• Characters: Almeja
  • Faction: Artifex
I canttch it on my phone so i watch tomorrow when i wake up, good vid anyway ;)

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I canttch it on my phone so i watch tomorrow when i wake up, good vid anyway ;)

potato logic

Offline Querubin

Lex  brazilian or wht?

nice video and damage

Cynderella marry me  :rolleyes:

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
great 1 salvation
even alamat and xp are so many you handle it guys :-*
Last Edit: Aug 14, 2014, 02:57 am by Shantana

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

lisa230409

Cant watch it like always. Such racism. GZ me

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Good video nokisito  :pig-23:
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
If you use google chrome, you should try the Browsec add-on for it.  I mostly used it at work to get on epw forum but it works well to access content blocked in your country (at least as I've been told).
I'm basically 40

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Lexmau real factorpsy , showing king gameplay. You are factor bro + sexy in rl  :smiley:

Also amazing song, hollywood undead simply the best ;)
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Lexmau real factorpsy , showing king gameplay. You are factor bro + sexy in rl  :smiley:

Pedro can i modify your ini to.be sexy like noki? cus now when i watch at u,  im scared :sad:

• : D
Nice video, god video.
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

ty factor leader from enemy guild you show king game play in rl with your 6 pack cuz you sexy :$ you shuld open the acedemy of PedroSner Sexy Kidos

ty 4 watching pedro,

Pedro can i modify your ini to.be sexy like noki? cus now when i watch at u,  im scared :sad:

do it

Nice video, god video.

ty

Good video nokisito  :pig-23:

tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

eh ? wat i don't get you

Indulgence

Damn, dem fatties in the beginning.
So hot. Makes me moist.
Last Edit: Aug 14, 2014, 08:09 pm by Extravagant