Epic Perfect World

loud

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Nice video, Mac Miller king song too.
Was fun pk !!

YOU ARE SEXY OKEY BRO ? I CARRY PK WITH MY BM OKEY BRO ?

Good video diogo i love you friend GJ ARTIFEX ♥

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
That squad...killed nothing with 2 bms.....

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'm basically 40

Indulgence

So. who's Confetti?

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

Offline Shines

• Faction: Outcasts✩
I'm not a big mac miller fan pre watching movies, but i like some of his singles. +1 to my team and post count. Artifex home of the god WRs.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Nice video Diogo  :P was fun backstabbing Artifex and XP jajaja and get Marius mad when he tried to sig and suddenly he was the one i tabbed and attacked and he said i was a retard in pms , he keeps saying i did it on purpose  :-\ b1tch...   ???

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
Nice video Diogo  :P was fun backstabbing Artifex and XP jajaja and get Marius mad when he tried to sig and suddenly he was the one i tabbed and attacked and he said i was a retard in pms , he keeps saying i did it on purpose  :-\ b1tch...   ???
LOOL  :normal-2:

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Tbh you were just on our eps, since I slept/sogged you and your Wheelchair friend plenty of times.  ;)

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

sori we killed u lel

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
Just like i said i pked both guilds , and the last push it was me and WheelChair on you guys , half time on xp , half time on Artifex , Whats  up with that Angela  :sad:

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
Ya i know , you hate target me there Brent  >:(

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Just like i said i pked both guilds , and the last push it was me and WheelChair on you guys , half time on xp , half time on Artifex , Whats  up with that Angela  :sad:
Nothing bro, hope you had fun.  ;)

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
Eh , i kinda had some , but not much as you i guess  :rolleyes: xD

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

I don't think think she is complaining. You had fun , we had fun. That's what matters. One time you backstab , tomorrow you get backstabbed, right ?That's how the game goes and i think that's what Angela was pointing out nothing more lol.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.