Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

jk...no ban pls >->

Offline LeannLightkneen

• /-INK Artist-\
  • Words remind you of respect, violence teaches scum what respect really is.
  • Characters: LeannLTKneen
  • Faction: SoulAbyss
[shadow=gray,right]  Thank you for the speedy update. Will return a little later to allow the server some "recovery time." Thank you for all the efforts that go into EPW, much appreciated. [/shadow][/size][/font][/i][/b]

My soul exhales cold in the
Name of the serpent that
Is bound to strike, and I,
Leann, who intends to grasp its tail, I
Lightkneen, who plots the bellicose bite of justice,
       shall make this storm my herald of vengeance!

Offline DannyDiablo

• I am but a walking shadow.
thanks for letting us know :D
Solitude brings me joy and peace of mind, But that does not mean i do not enjoy the company of others.

Offline ★UMAD★

• ☆Light Speed AA'r☆
  • Characters: ★UMAD★/SpamAps
  • Faction: ☆Artifex (#1)
Agatio 2 x for 2 days :< for payback of all this Server downtime , okie !!!!

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
thanks for keepin us informed Agatio
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
ty aga

so honest accepting the obvious, i'm here to thank aga though not for post farm  ;)
My thanks message is very honest and i am really happy for the fast reply, but im also using this as an oportunity to gain more posts, same as 60% of people that replied.

Offline Blashcko

• My Boos:
  • Mirela, Cristina, Anorexic
  • Faction: Outcast
aww, take you time GMs.

* Keifazli/Blashcko*

Offline TugginMyPuddah

• n00b
  • End poverty/war/greed/be kind to your fellow man
No disrespect intended, but server seems to be offline like every few days these last few months. Maybe time to switch server companies....  just an idea... yes I know.. if I dun like it, I can always go else where, maybe I will... who knows. Been on this server since its birth, it has never been offline on & off like this in the past, so frequently.  Think it is time you actually sit down & think about a permanent decision that will better the server. Again, no disrespected intended to any GM's/OR Dev's. Just do not wanna see this great community fall apart due to a "cheap" fix on a junk server company. Pay a little extra if needed, to get the best servers possible. I donate weekly, I could donate a little more if I knew for a fact you were getting better servers.  Just saying...  Trolls... be aware... can't troll someone who doesn't gaf..... huehue

AGAIN.. NO disrespect intended towards any GM's/OR Dev's.

Peace to you all, NO MORE WAR in the real world.
End War, Poverty, Corporate Greed, Corruption. We are ALL human, therefor, we are all in this together on this tiny planet. Educate, Inspire, BE the change YOU want to see in the World.

Offline Herushei

• #CS #GetBricked
  • So long, space cowboy..
  • Characters: Herushei, TrueHeru
  • Faction: GodsArmy
Take your time Aga, this is the best private server for PW that exists; no one is jumping off the boat for a problem that you guys aren't in control of.

Offline LeannLightkneen

• /-INK Artist-\
  • Words remind you of respect, violence teaches scum what respect really is.
  • Characters: LeannLTKneen
  • Faction: SoulAbyss
No disrespect intended, but server seems to be offline like every few days these last few months. Maybe time to switch server companies....  just an idea... yes I know.. if I dun like it, I can always go else where, maybe I will... who knows. Been on this server since its birth, it has never been offline on & off like this in the past, so frequently.  Think it is time you actually sit down & think about a permanent decision that will better the server. Again, no disrespected intended to any GM's/OR Dev's. Just do not wanna see this great community fall apart due to a "cheap" fix on a junk server company. Pay a little extra if needed, to get the best servers possible. I donate weekly, I could donate a little more if I knew for a fact you were getting better servers.  Just saying...  Trolls... be aware... can't troll someone who doesn't gaf..... huehue

AGAIN.. NO disrespect intended towards any GM's/OR Dev's.

Peace to you all, NO MORE WAR in the real world.

[shadow=gray,right]  ^  This, I respect and understand.  {Especially the Sig. Well done.  :-X }[/shadow][/size][/font][/i][/b]

My soul exhales cold in the
Name of the serpent that
Is bound to strike, and I,
Leann, who intends to grasp its tail, I
Lightkneen, who plots the bellicose bite of justice,
       shall make this storm my herald of vengeance!

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
thank u aga babe, my aSS still in-game!! was jk post farm only ._.