Epic Perfect World

Psychic Gear/PvP guide by Mentalista - Remastered

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
There is no point in defense gear, since if you remmber at west i killed you with Robb's sin even in white vodoo,and
ur 150dex genie with which you spamm wind shield like nerd, about mass pk- there is simple thing called pure attack, since even if 6 archer atk you in the same time, you still get hiero bug even with pure defense gears, so there is no point of it. Now in pure attack level gear, yes you die much thats true, thats why there is 1 word/ 1 thing called "SURVIVABILITY" as you all know, psychics have many immune skills,genies, pills and Etc.All what i mean is, even with full defense gears you drop like paper-but your dmg is low as fck, while with pure attack level gears- you still drop like paper , but you hit like a beast, When you learn how to use ur immunes, and ur genie's skills at right moments, you won't have problems with dying........my point is psychic with defense gears is crap, Psychic was created to wreck his enemy, not to tank bro, if you want to tank make wr or barb...Oh and almost was about to forget, Yes i agree with you that sage psy is better for 1v1/mass pks. Thats all. Thanks

-Oxymoronic

Indulgence

Demon psy better.  Always is and always will be.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

It's matter of preference.  I've always had a preference to sage psychics.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
It's matter of preference.  I've always had a preference to sage psychics.
++ but imo sage better overall

-Oxymoronic

I've played both and idk i prefer sage.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
There is no point in defense gear, since if you remmber at west i killed you with Robb's sin even in white vodoo,and
ur 150dex genie with which you spamm wind shield like nerd, about mass pk- there is simple thing called pure attack, since even if 6 archer atk you in the same time, you still get hiero bug even with pure defense gears, so there is no point of it. Now in pure attack level gear, yes you die much thats true, thats why there is 1 word/ 1 thing called "SURVIVABILITY" as you all know, psychics have many immune skills,genies, pills and Etc.All what i mean is, even with full defense gears you drop like paper-but your dmg is low as fck, while with pure attack level gears- you still drop like paper , but you hit like a beast, When you learn how to use ur immunes, and ur genie's skills at right moments, you won't have problems with dying........my point is psychic with defense gears is crap, Psychic was created to wreck his enemy, not to tank bro, if you want to tank make wr or barb...Oh and almost was about to forget, Yes i agree with you that sage psy is better for 1v1/mass pks. Thats all. Thanks

No, theres all point, u are saying things like i hit low, that im paper, with no numbers basement, as i told, i hit 15% less than a psychic with 85 magic atk base, my friend and your frend too TOBLERONE, we did comparisons hitting the same mob, the same player, and it was ~11k~ dmg from me with 112 ATK LV + 75k Magic Atk, and ~13k~ from him with 110 ATK LV+ 85k Magic Atk, at the same target that were a sin, and the same skill that were Spirit Blast, but in the other side, i got 51% Reduce Physical Damage Taken and him 22% if i remember well, so those things are numbers that i tested, im not saying things like 1+1 = 2 because i like, im saying 1+1 = 2 because 1 = x1,0 +y 1,0 = 2, well so i challenge u for a Log duel, we hit the same player, theni get my venon to atk u and me with my pet, to check our defenses, while the atk of a pet is FIX, so basically, i still need some 2 pair of engraves what gonna make me stay with 77k magic atk base, using my magic tome ima go reach 80k magic atk+43% reduce phy dmg taken yet, but i prefer the vit tome so i keep with 77k, if i remember well u got 6 atk lv more than me and 3k~4k more magic atk as i saw your stats, so u are saying that u with 78k magic atk can 1 shot people, and i cant with 75k?  :-\ So the difference by a hard dmg and a low dmg is 3k magic atk '-' as u told.

Well again i challenge u for a log duel so we put all numbers here to ppl see, ofc i already did it with a full fully magic psy that is TOBLERONE that got 85k magic atk, but i can do with u that got 78k too no problem, but by the logic the difference of our dmg will be even less than is compairing to TOBLERONE.

And yes my weakness is "factor R8 aps", AS IT IS OF ALL PSYS, i can kill most, but those who can lock me hard i cant like Yangster, Robbert, but well i got expel genie too, as its useless agaisnt Yangster that is my base aps sin, so i need try something different, agaisnt DPH and those things, i just OP.

And yeah u told about survavibility, what means holy path, expel, shroud, psy will all shets that we can do, so basically this is a mode where u "panic" 24/7, as u cant resist simple "auto attacks" from archers, sins, etc that force u to use AD, expel, and burn your genie, and let u in a situation where that if u be catched again with cooldowns u die, so TO ME and TO MOST, this dont worth, think about that, "WHY THE FK WE NEED TO CAMP IMUNE PHYSICAL SKILL 24/7 TO DONT DIE TO SIMPLE THINGS LIKE AUTO-ATTACK FROM OTHER CLASSES", think about that and u gonna see the things with my eyes.
Last Edit: Aug 14, 2014, 01:18 am by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
very nice guild

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

Thats why only 2% go demon, cause its better.   :-X

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
No, theres all point, u are saying things like i hit low, that im paper, with no numbers basement, as i told, i hit 15% less than a psychic with 85 magic atk base, my friend and your frend too TOBLERONE, we did comparisons hitting the same mob, the same player, and it was ~11k~ dmg from me with 112 ATK LV + 75k Magic Atk, and ~13k~ from him with 110 ATK LV+ 85k Magic Atk, at the same target that were a sin, and the same skill that were Spirit Blast, but in the other side, i got 51% Reduce Physical Damage Taken and him 22% if i remember well, so those things are numbers that i tested, im not saying things like 1+1 = 2 because i like, im saying 1+1 = 2 because 1 = x1,0 +y 1,0 = 2, well so i challenge u for a Log duel, we hit the same player, theni get my venon to atk u and me with my pet, to check our defenses, while the atk of a pet is FIX, so basically, i still need some 2 pair of engraves what gonna make me stay with 77k magic atk base, using my magic tome ima go reach 80k magic atk+43% reduce phy dmg taken yet, but i prefer the vit tome so i keep with 77k, if i remember well u got 6 atk lv more than me and 3k~4k more magic atk as i saw your stats, so u are saying that u with 78k magic atk can 1 shot people, and i cant with 75k?  :-\ So the difference by a hard dmg and a low dmg is 3k magic atk '-' as u told.

Well again i challenge u for a log duel so we put all numbers here to ppl see, ofc i already did it with a full fully magic psy that is TOBLERONE that got 85k magic atk, but i can do with u that got 78k too no problem, but by the logic the difference of our dmg will be even less than is compairing to TOBLERONE.

And yes my weakness is "factor R8 aps", AS IT IS OF ALL PSYS, i can kill most, but those who can lock me hard i cant like Yangster, Robbert, but well i got expel genie too, as its useless agaisnt Yangster that is my base aps sin, so i need try something different, agaisnt DPH and those things, i just OP.

And yeah u told about survavibility, what means holy path, expel, shroud, psy will all shets that we can do, so basically this is a mode where u "panic" 24/7, as u cant resist simple "auto attacks" from archers, sins, etc that force u to use AD, expel, and burn your genie, and let u in a situation where that if u be catched again with cooldowns u die, so TO ME and TO MOST, this dont worth, think about that, "WHY THE FK WE NEED TO CAMP IMUNE PHYSICAL SKILL 24/7 TO DONT DIE TO SIMPLE THINGS LIKE AUTO-ATTACK FROM OTHER CLASSES", think about that and u gonna see the things with my eyes.
Dude everything here you say make a no sense, do you think only that 3-5k magic atk is difference ? look at atk lvl points, i can basicaly get 125 atk lvl , i am also with 35-40% base crit, which trust me but my dmg is 2x higher then urs, and as all can see in my videos-"when i play serious" i can stay alive for an hour, and kill 500 in same time- psychic is "Damage Dealer" class, and " Support" sometimes, NOT a TANK class, and about the "Sins and Archers Auto Attacks" thats all they do dude, unless they are not CT Ea or dph Sin, if no they just spamm stuns and auto attacks, and trust me i still can counter their attacks very well and even with my full attack/crit/magic gear i dun have problems with dyin. BUT ANYWAY, I RATHER DIE 10 TIMES, BUT TO KILL 50, INSTEAD OF DIE 5 TIMES- BUT KILL NONE ;)

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
This is kind of nice. I think i'm going to use this.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
There are different ways to play the same class.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Thats why only 2% go demon, cause its better.   :-X

Demon is much worse lmao.