Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
@roft; you even take him serious? lol

1. Agatio already replied
2. Agatio confirmed this will be looked into.

thanks for the suggestion and feedback.  :-\

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
@roft; you even take him serious? lol
lol k i take it as a joke.
10ec per hour ?  :police:

Offline Bea <3

• Characters: Calmness
  • Faction: Family
ok so there's people to kill at WB's ill start checking areas from now on LOL

Me too  :D

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
so where are the coords
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
K wb to much bs in it, after reaching 100m hp some automatically deal 50k damage and my sin doesnt have that hp , pls reduce that to like 30k bcuz thats an instant 1 shot for any1 but a barb
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Weird, people have been killing them for so long just fine...

kitty stew

K wb to much bs in it, after reaching 100m hp some automatically deal 50k damage and my sin doesnt have that hp , pls reduce that to like 30k bcuz thats an instant 1 shot for any1 but a barb
This is wrong.

There's only two bosses who deal frenzy-like damage.

1. Atlantean. Every 3 minutes it does Illusion Lord proc where it hits 50k on random person on aggro table. It says something in local chat when it does this too (same thing as Illusion Lord). After a while the time between 50k hits becomes like 1 minute. Every time boss kills somebody it buffs itself (just like Illusion Lord).

2. Death Knight. After 15 mins or so he frenzies and starts hitting whoever has aggro for 50k. If you can't kill this boss in 15 minutes you shouldn't be trying at all.

I haven't bothered with WB since they moved to heaven/hell but I would definitely argue against the post that said not to debuff channeling or attack rate.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Nothing hard about them , in fact they are all pretty doable, if you have a geared toon.
I used to solo WB's with my 3.3 gof int sin without a problem on daily basis when i was playing. Sometimes would duo with my ingame with on her poorly geared WF , and it would honestly be super quick .
Now if you have a demon dragon geared sin ,yeah perhaps you ain't gonna solo them like a BH boss. But they are simple to do , even solo. 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Nothing hard about them , in fact they are all pretty doable, if you have a geared toon.
I used to solo WB's with my 3.3 gof int sin without a problem on daily basis when i was playing. Sometimes would duo with my ingame with on her poorly geared WF , and it would honestly be super quick .
Now if you have a demon dragon geared sin ,yeah perhaps you ain't gonna solo them like a BH boss. But they are simple to do , even solo.
Lmfao bigger pve nerd then me 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Lmfao bigger pve nerd then me
Lmao dude WB's were so easy i remember we even split Hell and Heaven one to each of us at one time ...
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Lmao dude WB's were so easy i remember we even split Hell and Heaven one to each of us at one time ...
I remember that , peri yo u remember when -x- got mad and u came with buff alts and -x- got mad so u got killed? :normal-2:
But ye wb's are way too easy , if u got a barb and 3.33gof sin u are more than ok ;)