• Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
i rly dont care and i dont want waste my time reading this
so ill +1 this and bye :)

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
my opinion about trashtalk is that it shows the server is healthy and alive, a server who's site has 50 people online just to post their pictures and pictures of their chars and horror stories and idk what (roflmao) is nothing but dull for newcomers
also trashtalk is most fun if you are part of it (even reading it without being involved is really fun too), most of the time more fun than the pk itself, i remember when we could say pretty much anything in the past, then the way trashtalk was going changed to easy noob i defeated u etc which isnt really bad because life isnt only rainbows unicorns and my little pony its part of what we are too u cant just hide it away; if you're doing this for the kids that might watch the threads easy and u are defeated wont affect their future neither will a few curses but yea take this as an opinion and a point of view from some1 who been here for a long while

slpstrm17

my opinion about trashtalk is that it shows the server is healthy and alive, a server who's site has 50 people online just to post their pictures and pictures of their chars and horror stories and idk what (roflmao) is nothing but dull for newcomers
also trashtalk is most fun if you are part of it (even reading it without being involved is really fun too), most of the time more fun than the pk itself, i remember when we could say pretty much anything in the past, then the way trashtalk was going changed to easy noob i defeated u etc which isnt really bad because life isnt only rainbows unicorns and my little pony its part of what we are too u cant just hide it away; if you're doing this for the kids that might watch the threads easy and u are defeated wont affect their future neither will a few curses but yea take this as an opinion and a point of view from some1 who been here for a long while
+1 bro -highfive-  :police: :police: :police:

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
I understand the fairness in seeing the reason why a thread is locked, or some comments deleted, rather than "Clean up spring season yay" - but if you look at the overall situations, you'll see that it's the same threads getting opened, same people egoboostinglvlover9000, same people going "I take it personal, you major offended my guild", same posts getting locked. Fooooor exactly the same reason. Ooooover and over.
 :normal-24:

Sometimes you don't really NEED to know the reason why a thread is locked, because it's right there, under your nose.
Unless the fact that you don't know the reason, therefore you cannot use it to cause another major drama, or overly complain about it, bothers you.

A bit like what happens when GNs ban someone - and they go like "WTF *GNNAME* YOU BANNED ME FOR 1 HOUR FOR SPEAKING NON ENGLISH AFTER WARNING ME 1231231238123921 TIMES OVER THE PAST MONTHS WOOOOOW WTF MAN WHERE FAIRNESS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW RULES I GO REPORT".

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
+1 for this thread

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Let's add another rule: no more than one PK video a day, per person.

It's quite annoying to see 3-4 vids a day from the same person, posted one after the other gets locked for arguing.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :normal-2:

that was good :normal-2:

+ video

I mean

+1

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Bareback

It's quite annoying to see 3-4 vids a day from the same person, posted one after the other gets locked for arguing.

I agree, something like this should be classified as spam.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
who would play epw if there wasn't any trash talk, this game is all about trash talking and killing ppl anyway, where any other purpose? nowhere.

-Oxymoronic

who would play epw if there wasn't any trash talk, this game is all about trash talking and killing ppl anyway, where any other purpose? nowhere.

pretty much this.

and that actually shows how active this server is pk wise and that's what most people who come here care about not many new comers care about pve to be honest, most come here for the pvp since we're the server with the most active pvp. all other servers are dead pvp wise.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

the excuse of the video don't make any sense you can just make ppl delete the drama post and that is all i don't see the problem of posting videos if you have time to do it

we play in carebear server deno we all know that you can't say anything now on days cuz mute ban "da da da da da"

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Idk why threads get closed..oh come on the drama is a part of humans life
The drama cause challenge ,the challenge cause entertainment.

Offline cocks on a stick

• Moderated
  • wet
  • dicks
  • Characters: c ;
  • Faction: ; 3

You = good.

You = also good. No shit talk means no pvp.

Pvp use to be fun some time ago, but now it's all about "my dick is bigger than yours HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH"

Ehhhhhhhh. Idk. There was a time when either XP/Arti would post 4/5 videos of the same pk at in a matter of 5 mins. Go to media section, page 5/6 I guess and you'll probably see 4 vids of a DT event. That shudnt be allowed, every vid ended up being a flame war.

But then again, no shit talk = no pvp. It's an e-peen competition and there's nothing you people can do about it. Pvp shit talk is fine, aslong as people doesn't turn into cancerous retards and start mentioning personal stuff like "lel ur ex is a bich" "ur mom dis ur mom dat". If people stays on topic it's fun to read as Rob said, and it also shows the server is alive lol, atleast pvp wise.

If you dislike pvp shit talk, don't open pvp threads and done. Read offtopic section or w/e, OR just watch the pvp video without scrolling down >_>.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I would like to apologize for ET's reply...

To Zilara - Netiquette is nothing, but a common sense.

And actually I expect moderators to leave a note when locking a threads, there's a rule for it. And I admit that lately I've been locking a topics without a note and started to do it now even as "prevention".

When it comes to videos, they all are made for one reason - to prove something for personal entertainment which almost every-time ends up with provocations towards other side and eventually with useless negative arguments. When I read it, most of the time I am about to delete whole thread.
You guys you will learn how to comment and discuss in polite way, without disrespect, because from now threads will be locked to prevent all the negative forum fights or you should just move entirely to youtube and write there whatever you want.

Dis, or u rebels introverts that become OP in pixel start to have some education, or u will be delete ever and ever.

My damage log collection NEW

Angelica

+1 for this suggestion.
Also, about the cleaning, I don't see where it was mentioned GMs need to clean threads, they simply just need to post a reason for locking. Not too hard.