Epic Perfect World

Treasure Hunt

Offline Mievieh

• 9 and 9 and 9
  • You are a king. You can't fall on your knees.
  • Characters: Karmakun, Sestiel
  • Faction: Tyrants
I was standing /checking complete location/coords around the X - no pop up. Got the same problem on another char. Now one of them had a pop up but there isnt anything to dig :o talked to a guildie and she had the same problem.
Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack!

Offline Kurahn

• Kurahn-150 Seeker
the treasure hunt is tricky, you have to stand at a very very precise location for it to pop up.
Kurahn: 150 Seeker
Sagi: 148 Psychic
Want to see my art?: http://spiffymctaco.deviantart.com/

I will "attempt" to draw avis for free, just message me in the forums with a screenshot of the character ^^

Offline Mievieh

• 9 and 9 and 9
  • You are a king. You can't fall on your knees.
  • Characters: Karmakun, Sestiel
  • Faction: Tyrants
I got the pop up window at 1 char. But there wasnt anything to dig, thats the main problem :<
Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack!

Offline AlicE

Sometimes the treasures pop up inside a hill (it's a game glitch that was known in PWI as well). You can't dig it when it's there. So you just got unlucky.

Offline Kurahn

• Kurahn-150 Seeker
So far, it's only happened at the Timberfield one, right above the "d" in Thousand woo"d" Ridge.
Kurahn: 150 Seeker
Sagi: 148 Psychic
Want to see my art?: http://spiffymctaco.deviantart.com/

I will "attempt" to draw avis for free, just message me in the forums with a screenshot of the character ^^

Offline Leelood

i had the same problem... pop up show up and nothing to dig..

150 demon cler, 150 demon barb, 150 demon Bm, 150 sage veno, 150 sage seeker, 150 sage wiz, 149 demon sin... Only psy and mystic to go.. Main: Cleric, assistent: bm

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
There are quite a few treasure hunter locations around the map that spawn in places that make the chests non farmable.  Unfortunetly nothing can be done about it.  You just have to chalk it up to bad luck and try again the next day.  Was the same on the official servers.