It is.  :normal-12:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Clearly not good enough of an idea for input.  :D

It's good considering there's like half of the forum'ers backing it up :o

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I like the idea alot only downside i see with it is it could encourage post farming - got plenty of that already.
+1 anyhow though, id like that alot.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
I like the idea alot only downside i see with it is it could encourage post farming - got plenty of that already.
+1 anyhow though, id like that alot.

Please elaborate how it could encourage post farming...

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
lets say i really want the front comic sans but that isnt available until i have 500+ posts..

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
lets say i really want the front comic sans but that isnt available until i have 500+ posts..

Yet it wasn't suggested that posts would be required. And that's simple to get around; don't make them dependant on a certain # of posts... Not a problem at all. o.o

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Hello.

I was wondering if there could be an option added to change the display font of your fourm name with a few font options?
Maybe make it so you have to have a certain amount of posts in order to change it or have a certain amount of posts to obtain certain font choices?

it was suggested that a certain ammount of posts would be required.
And i know that its easy to get around thats why i +1d it anyways.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
it was suggested that a certain ammount of posts would be required.
And i know that its easy to get around thats why i +1d it anyways.

I never noticed that, sorry. But yeah, I don't see a reason why it needs to be required #.

Indulgence

I suggested that maybe a certain amount posts are needed to obtain a special font for your fourm name for the reason being people with like 10 posts having one. Which I think they shouldn't. 100 posts would be ideal for a font change. Not someone with 10.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
I suggested that maybe a certain amount posts are needed to obtain a special font for your fourm name for the reason being people with like 10 posts having one. Which I think they shouldn't. 100 posts would be ideal for a font change. Not someone with 10.

Hmm... I'm not sure. If this is to be implemented, I feel it should be for anyone & everyone but that's just my opinion.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Hmm... I'm not sure. If this is to be implemented, I feel it should be for anyone & everyone but that's just my opinion.

i agree - mostly cause else we have the post farming issue

Indulgence

I feel like it'd would be better if the people who post regularly had the option instead of people who have very few posts and hardly post at all. Or at least make it to where those with a very low post count only have the option of a certain font or two versus let's say someone who has 500 posts or more.