Epic Perfect World

Why cant we have more custom pve instances?

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
EPW Economy isn't exactly great at the moment. I know quite a few loopholes in it.

You can only trade fs coins to dbs, not the other way around.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
You can only trade fs coins to dbs, not the other way around.

Oh, I thought that was added as well. Well, ignore my post lmao.

cevans1290

if you also made custom gear
So you're suggesting starting up entire new gear, because you don't like farming as it is now? Thats not the only way, and no where near the best way. If I get 2-5 friends, I make 2k-4k ec in 2 hours max, per that many times I farm it. And I can I guess redeem it on 2x, and get twice as much.. Figure out some better ways.  :-\

XxChrisxX211

There are so many people saying "No more PvE because it makes it more like PWI" First of all, if all you ever do is spam PVP, why worry about whether or not new PvE methods are added..? You'd be too busy Mass PK'ing / Ganking to care.. And it doesn't have to be an instance for EC...Make it an instance for coins, make mobs drop 2x the coin than it does in PV..Or make an exact copy of PV..Keep the name but add (2x Coin) to the name, double the coin and get rid of the EC drops from the boss. It could be an alternative to farming coin and could also be located at any Khoan the Survivor..Dunno just thoughts @5am

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I mean, not everyone will be forced to go to the instance.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Omg increase level to 200 but make it harder to get, like months or bunch of $$$$. And add new gear sets, like lvl 160, lvl 170, lvl 180, lvl 190 and r8r can be upgraded to some lvl 200 r8r2r and add new helm with 30 atk lvl and add more ring options and add new belt that gives like 10 atk lvl or 10 def lvl so u get to choose and sht add gn agation pls, I will farm til 2057 and my grandson will fullgear my char one day. or I will donate u my house, but careful its have hole on roof so when it rain, u have wet dreams

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
okey so... lets use our brain for just a few secs okey ? ( no trying to start a fight or nothing else)

this game is old. you can put a custom visual to the boss? Yes , But at the end of the day it will onli do the same animations and light efects like any other boss in the game,  IMO if you want a pve game i give a big list of games that you go arround and pve and the pve is awesome but PW ? no no no this game is rlly old allready no point to waste time tring to create a custom instance. U want a custom instance ? change the skins of the mobs in tt and make theam look like what ever thig you want and you will have your own and cute custom instance

Peace.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
While I do want more PvE, I have just come to peace with the fact that PW isn't made for PvE. It has it's fair share of PvE but, it's boring PvE, mostly just killing mobs/bosses. The devs are trying to make it interesting (NH instances for example) but because of majority of PKers, the progress is very limited. And even if Agatio were to make a custom instance, it would mostly consist of an unused map or new map (if it's possible) with strong mobs and buffed bosses. Let's not talk about rewards for now, but would this PvE really be any different than what we already have? At the end of the day, it's the same old killing of mobs and bosses, just with different mob/boss skins and map. And I don't think Agatio can make a completely new instances like UCH or FSP (I'm talking about the puzzles included, not the map/mobs/bosses) so, we'll just have to wait for new instances from PWI itself.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
r9r3 for all, yeeeeeeeee, custom gear, more donation, very people , many leave, 0 population
no.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Just yesterday I did 4 Runs of 2-3 and got incredibly bored..
You got incredibly bored after few TT 2-3 runs? TT is best designed instance in this game and if it gets you bored so fast, what would you make not bored?
If you want challenging instances, go play Runes of Magic or some never (mmo) rpgs, Perfect World is 8 years old game with outdated engine and schemas, you can't expect wonders from this game anymore.
Even if I revamped another instance, for example FB 69, I would not be able to attract people with it for too long with the limited tools I have. And finally I am not even able to think of purpose of such new instance. Like Melody mentioned, every instance except FB 69 and below has certain purpose. Adding one more would not change anything in the long run.

XxChrisxX211

You got incredibly bored after few TT 2-3 runs? TT is best designed instance in this game and if it gets you bored so fast, what would you make not bored?
If you want challenging instances, go play Runes of Magic or some never (mmo) rpgs, Perfect World is 8 years old game with outdated engine and schemas, you can't expect wonders from this game anymore.
Even if I revamped another instance, for example FB 69, I would not be able to attract people with it for too long with the limited tools I have. And finally I am not even able to think of purpose of such new instance. Like Melody mentioned, every instance except FB 69 and below has certain purpose. Adding one more would not change anything in the long run.

Most of what I do is THIS, farming..All i ever do is spam TT because it's the most productive *FOR ME* in making EC's, besides divine quests from BH every now and then... If you do something over...and over...and over...and over it tends to get incredibly boring, especially if there's nothing interesting about the instance excluding EC farming purposes. It's not fun at all but is necessary in order to earn a steady income of EC (In my case at least) If the game continues on this path, no new "expansions" to the game (And no i don't mean ones such as new horizons) i mean new content, such as a cap raise.. Then i see no hope in keeping the game fun.. Though i don't know much as i have not been back for about a week and a half now..But i'm already 150 and bored..What is there to do? I don't want to PvP, and it's not a 100% PvP based server so what's left for people like me? Spam TT until you have 100m EC? Just giving my opinion.. :-[

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Most of what I do is THIS, farming..All i ever do is spam TT because it's the most productive *FOR ME* in making EC's, besides divine quests from BH every now and then... If you do something over...and over...and over...and over it tends to get incredibly boring, especially if there's nothing interesting about the instance excluding EC farming purposes. It's not fun at all but is necessary in order to earn a steady income of EC (In my case at least) If the game continues on this path, no new "expansions" to the game (And no i don't mean ones such as new horizons) i mean new content, such as a cap raise.. Then i see no hope in keeping the game fun.. Though i don't know much as i have not been back for about a week and a half now..But i'm already 150 and bored..What is there to do? I don't want to PvP, and it's not a 100% PvP based server so what's left for people like me? Spam TT until you have 100m EC? Just giving my opinion.. :-[

then this game is not 4 you easy if you want a pve game go play tera that pve is rlly fun.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

While we may not be 100% PVP, doesn't mean there is going to be an endless supply of PVE.

http://epicpw.com/guides/epic-coin-guide-(updated)/
http://epicpw.com/guides/card-boss-guide/
http://epicpw.com/guides/guide-to-goshiki-chain-quest/
http://epicpw.com/guides/revamped-twilight-temple-guide/
http://epicpw.com/guides/new-quests-(short-and-rewarding)/
http://epicpw.com/guides/reval%27s-bounty-hunt-guide
http://epicpw.com/guides/supply-tokens/
http://epicpw.com/guides/deja-vu/
http://epicpw.com/guides/trophy-mode-lunar/
http://epicpw.com/guides/new-horizons-content-guide/#post_titles

Off the top of my head, these are some of the things you could do that are either repeatable, profitable or custom.
As well as creating new characters. Weekly events. GM events. Instances (Cube, WS, Flowsilver etc). Morai.
The Epic Coin guide has a lot of different things to do.

We have a lot of stuff to do here, but like I said, it's never gonna be endless and if you are wanting more options,
then perhaps this isn't the game for you. It is a private server of a slightly outdated game.

And this reply isn't just directed at you, hun. Just to anyone with similar questions as to what they can do here.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
then this game is not 4 you easy if you want a pve game go play tera that pve is rlly fun.

Tera's PvE is real fun stuff.  But it's kinda crappy if you're alone, like I am D:

I don't mind new ways to get rich, but it would have a negative effect on the already messed up economy.  TT bores me to hell too, which is why I do it only in spurts and no more than 2 runs.  Then I go on to something else.  If that means logging into another game, then...well yeah.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

-Oxymoronic

it is. LOL

Tera's PvE is real fun stuff.  But it's kinda crappy if you're alone, like I am D:

i stopped playing tera for a while but i got to lvl 30 alone and imo it's fun as fck even though im alone. i actually like pve on tera LOL. but not as much as pvp, i like pve sure but too much of it makes me sick.  :'(