Epic Perfect World

Kill message while PKing

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
It's impossible to make one in other way than GMs announcing it manually (i guess only in red chat). And personally i think it's really bad idea. As it was mentioned - ego booster. No needed here, where WC is already full of ego comments.

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
[shadow=red,left]-1. would just create a chat spam if its possible.. we don't want that.. [/shadow]

scatterer3

I didn't ask for it to appear in system chat or world chat but common chat. An example:

A log who is killing who in common chat, or any other chat so it can be disabled if someone thinks he/she is getting spammed.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
I didn't ask for it to appear in system chat or world chat but common chat. An example:

A log who is killing who in common chat, or any other chat so it can be disabled if someone thinks he/she is getting spammed.

Still doesn't seem possible.

All you do is 1v1 most of the times, how is it hard for you to know who killed who in a 1v1?
And in bigger PKs, it would cause spam, so even if you had option to turn it on/off, it'd still be completely useless.

scatterer3

I asked the Dev if it's possible.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
just imagine that spam during mass pk.. -1

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
I asked the Dev if it's possible.

The dev will give you same answer.  :normal-3: The possibility to turn it on/off would be even harder to do.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

scatterer3

You guys get so excited when Agatio announces two new fashion sets...

This should encourage PK, which is the main purpose in this game. This is not The Sims.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns

This should encourage PK, which is the main purpose in this game. This is not The Sims.
And not PWEgo.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Assuming it's possible, it's pointless lol.

The presence of a dead pixel body is enough of a confirmation of the victor and the fallen in a battle, don't need any further confirmation from the system for ego purposes.

How will this encourage pk lmao. It'll have hardly any effect on pk other than increase in egoshit-head's activity thus if anything might discourage pk.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

scatterer3

You guys have created this "ego world" in your mind, please consider this is just a virtual game. I personally do not see any problem with this message appearing in chats. It makes PK more attractive and will definitely encourage PK. Those who got this "ego complex" and just think of a way to misuse different features of the game to bully or troll someone should get banned.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
You guys have created this "ego world" in your mind, please consider this is just a virtual game. I personally do not see any problem with this message appearing in chats. It makes PK more attractive and will definitely encourage PK. Those who got this "ego complex" and just think of a way to misuse different features of the game to bully or troll someone should get banned.
It is an ego world.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Well, we get these messages for duels because duels are between two specific people. When it's out of sz, there could be a hundred players attacking 1 player. So, whose name will appear in the message? What you're suggesting is for a 1 v 1 but, it will ruin mass pk due to the spam in normal chat.

Also, it's a 1v1, isn't it easier to just see who dies first...? Is there really any need to broadcast the winner's name...that too in normal chat?