Epic Perfect World

Speed Buff

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
The speed buff that Night put down in 1k Streams would actually be a really nice feature to have in all the main cities. Would make getting around a LOT easier. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Disrupted

+1 amazing suggestion

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+ 1 good suggestion would be very nice for pve.

Offline Meso

Not in main cities, I don't want to turn down my settings everytime i port somehwere.....

[05:17:02] Aisling: oh my god Teru i'm am bow DOWN to you + all your future offspring that carry the genes of MASTER and LEGEND within them. as you spread your superior sperm to impregnante the mothers of your enemies I will stand back in awe at your utter perfection and sob when the realization hits that I will never be more than a speck of dust in your presence

Disrupted

Not in main cities, I don't want to turn down my settings everytime i port somehwere.....
Wouldn't have to turn down the settings really

Offline Meso

Wouldn't have to turn down the settings really

I had pretty bad fps drops in 1k, if you want to move fast in cities use your mount or holy path

[05:17:02] Aisling: oh my god Teru i'm am bow DOWN to you + all your future offspring that carry the genes of MASTER and LEGEND within them. as you spread your superior sperm to impregnante the mothers of your enemies I will stand back in awe at your utter perfection and sob when the realization hits that I will never be more than a speck of dust in your presence

Disrupted

I had pretty bad fps drops in 1k, if you want to move fast in cities use your mount or holy path
Oh damn :/ i've never had a problem sorry i forgot about others with other comps xD my bad

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
+1 for this pve suggestion
+ 1 good suggestion would be very nice for pve.
You guys did read the suggestion was to put it in the cities right? Not pve. I agree putting them in instances would make farming much faster, but it would just cause unnecessary lag in the main cities.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Im glad you guys are enjoying my mistake but I'm sure it wont be implemented permanently
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Meso

Oh damn :/ i've never had a problem sorry i forgot about others with other comps xD my bad

The problem isn't my PC lol, it's the game + a lot of ppl getting buffed at the same time

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
I play on a toaster and  I still had less lag than I do in some other cities.

Offline Meso

I play on a toaster and  I still had less lag than I do in some other cities.

must be my internet then right?

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
Possible. Probable. I don't know much about these things.