• Banned
  • App/Web Developer
  • Characters: BAHA
  • Faction: Hang☆Over

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
xTala/xSoli or what ever your name is , who are you lel ... ? Isn't it true ? you can see in his last videos with Crossbow on he can't play with it it's like all he can do is Dartle and stun and rest is auto attacks , i think you do better when you had r8 bow on , and im not judging anyone , was just giving him an advice stop trying look like a '' retard'' cause im sure ur not. next time ill break your neck instead of answering for those kind of comments of yours , BE WARNED

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
next time ill break your neck instead of answering for those kind of comments of yours , BE WARNED
Omg I can't.  :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
You are in xpendables for like a week lol.

im talking about xpendable they always showed when i was in artifex   :normal-21:

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
xTala/xSoli or what ever your name is , who are you lel ... ? Isn't it true ? you can see in his last videos with Crossbow on he can't play with it it's like all he can do is Dartle and stun and rest is auto attacks , i think you do better when you had r8 bow on , and im not judging anyone , was just giving him an advice stop trying look like a '' retard'' cause im sure ur not. next time ill break your neck instead of answering for those kind of comments of yours , BE WARNED

LOOOOOL
when InTake gets ct buff

Disrupted

he just snapped his fingers in that Z formation

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

ct bow or crossbow is good if you don't have full ct gear bow is not that good.  Ct archer still hit like a dramm truck and you drop all your skill bar in 321 = a lot of dmg both weapons are good tbh

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
I don't want to give you the bad news, but you are bad bro. Your ep spams purify on you yet you still faith right after. Do us a favor and uninstall fraps or w/e ur using to record and stop with these. Please bro, we've seen enough bad videos already :(
You became a good dog sir.Oi Harry Potter none force you to watch those videos,quiet and keep cybering.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

You became a good dog sir.Oi Harry Potter none force you to watch those videos,quiet and keep cybering.
Raul, there are times where i hate you and there are times where i love you....

this time there are none of em cept that made me laugh my ass off

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Fren is 3 am and i got back from work like 2 hrs ago ok,i check forum and see all retarded coments with 0 sense made me sad irl 0k

Offline Hue

What Xpendable can't understand is how you guys stopped being able to pull the numbers for 7PM pk when you've always been able to make the fights outnumbered in your favor...Did you tell your people to stop logging at that time or what?

One thing you can't deny, Xpendable has never stopped giving you pk, regardless of our circumstances. Sure there might have been a few times where we weren't just in the mood or some other rare situation..but most of the times when you want pk, we give it you which is something that cannot be said for you. What will this game turn into for both us if we start  playing this hide and seek game? What if we stopped pking you at night just like you have done at 7pm server time? Pretty sure it'd stupidly boring.

I know you'll just laugh/mock/ignore this just like you do with any sense based reply. But I hope you can play up to your words and show up next DT/TW, when BOTH sides are ready.  :normal-1:

In the mean time, keep enjoying these meaningless "victories". Nice video.
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2014, 12:27 am by Hue

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
What Xpendable can't understand is how you guys stopped being able to pull the numbers for 7PM pk when you've always been able to make the fights outnumbered in your favor...Did you tell your people to stop logging at that time or what?

One thing you can't deny, Xpendable has never stopped giving you pk, regardless of our circumstances. Sure there might have been a few times where we weren't just in the mood or some other rare situation..but most of the times when you want pk, we give it you which is something that cannot be said for you. What will this game turn into for both us if we start  playing this hide and seek game? What if we stopped pking you at night just like you have done at 7pm server time? Pretty sure it'd stupidly boring.

I know you'll just laugh/mock/ignore this just like you do with any sense based reply. But I hope you can play up to your words and show up next DT/TW, when BOTH sides are ready.  :normal-1:

In matter of fact, when we accepted to pk at 7 pm server time , the entire day we would not see more then 2 xpendables pking. Either morning, afternoon or night ,and plenty of them when asked for pk "PK is 7 pm server time".
Many people dont like to do one pk a day , either wait for it , expect it or w/e .  In my personal opinion , i prefer to PK when there is PK , other then plan to PK at 7 pm , just cause w/e reason .
Just pk when there's people out of SZ, either it's Artifex or not , i dont see why it's such an issue, we do the same ever since.

P.S. : Yes it's allways "meaningless" when others win . Only valid when Xpendables win lol.
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2014, 12:43 am by PedroSner
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Who cares when you are able to pk or not would been worse if you really couldn't pk and give fun to server  :D

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Locked for arguing.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.