Epic Perfect World

Artifex: Our Vacation is Over

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
I don't want to give you the bad news, but you are bad bro. Your ep spams purify on you yet you still faith right after. Do us a favor and uninstall fraps or w/e ur using to record and stop with these. Please bro, we've seen enough bad videos already :(

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Well i kinda agree with Kiddo you gotta improve on that and be more focused so you don't waste all your genie so fast you never know when ur gonna need it. Im not saying to stop making videos also , but theres one thing tho , looks like you cannot use Cast on ea , atleast with Crossbow , it's too fast for you. Nice video Big Pk  :smiley:

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
nice video sid like allways
but your guild loss pk anyways if he is bad or not you loss :) so shh and try to win pk

so you'll come pk when we want to pk?

Offline Kia

I'm sure Salvation will be happy to take that challenge.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

u think that ppl have to pk when you want ? you are funny ppl do pk when ever they want and the past days xpendable loss pk :) dosen't matter who started it or no you loss deal with it no mad :)

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
Well i kinda agree with Kiddo you gotta improve on that and be more focused so you don't waste all your genie so fast you never know when ur gonna need it. Im not saying to stop making videos also , but theres one thing tho , looks like you cannot use Cast on ea , atleast with Crossbow , it's too fast for you. Nice video Big Pk  :smiley:
Do us a favor and stfu Period

Ennaoj

u think that ppl have to pk when you want ? you are funny ppl do pk when ever they want and the past days xpendable loss pk :) dosen't matter who started it or no you loss deal with it no mad :)

^ This.
LOL.
They call it real PK when they started it, and just go hella mad when they didn't especially when they lose.
Such great gaming attitudes ;)

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
Xpendable does not go emo if lose pk we show even if we are outnumbered by 20 we show even if we lost pk the pas weeks it doesnt matter but if artifex loses it goes hibernation so please dont talk :)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

Then DT at least?   :sad: you guys always had people for that before

Disrupted

Xpendable does not go emo if lose pk we show even if we are outnumbered by 20 we show even if we lost pk the pas weeks it doesnt matter but if artifex loses it goes hibernation so please dont talk :)
Then explain Xpends hibernation? and dont pull exams, every faction had exams and stayed active

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
we lost pk the pas weeks

You are in xpendables for like a week lol.

if artifex loses it goes hibernation so please dont talk :)

We never once hiernated what are you exactly talking about or referring too ? You mean during 2-3 days we didn't pk at 7 pm server time , because we had like not even 20 people ? Instead we pk'ed for the most part of the day , wich we allways do.

P.S. : As a matter of fact , talking about emo , you used to RQ pk alot " why are we giving them kills , this alliances omg" i recall you beeing one of the people who complained alot and used to cry non stop in guild chat.
Last Edit: Aug 10, 2014, 11:36 pm by PedroSner
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick

Still not sure who you are. Are you long term xp?
when InTake gets ct buff

-Oxymoronic

Then explain Xpends hibernation? and dont pull exams, every faction had exams and stayed active

i love you so much

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants

you are not good

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

should....you even bother to say anything considering out of everyone you were the most emo out of all of em, you left artifex and went to xp after like 1-2 losses.

Don't bother replying... cause regardless of what you say it won't change what you did.

And as for others, bout the faith thing, the reason why i do it is cause i run away and use it regardless cause idk if the ep is on someone else, this time it was different cause it was squad lead. And I don't see why some try to say i'm bad etc. doubt your words will hurt my feelings, make me cry etc. I just make the videos for fun, yes the titles are a taunting and basically inviting you to start a war but what of it? others do it also.
Last Edit: Aug 10, 2014, 11:46 pm by Shotime