3 videos in 1 day o.e

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

NO MORE

few mins to get 1080p.

and...youtube being a hoe...and somehow made it 144p....ffs...
Last Edit: Aug 10, 2014, 04:05 am by Shotime

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
seems like you guys had ez pk day  :-\ :-\
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are
Wow..you must be so eager to post videos after losing a series of pks and not being able to record any "good" pks for some time...
Btw, glad to know u guys are not disbanding. We, Xpend always pk whenever we can, regardless number and outcomes.  ^-^

Disrupted

Nice video, but why not post when we were pking you qq that looked like more of a challenge

Ennaoj

Nice video, but why not post when we were pking you qq that looked like more of a challenge

Coz it aint worth it

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Wow..you must be so eager to post videos after losing a series of pks and not being able to record any "good" pks for some time...
Btw, glad to know u guys are not disbanding. We, Xpend always pk whenever we can, regardless number and outcomes.  ^-^

Ty, I am eager to post them u.u and only post "good" pks u.u

I didn't start recording until the end u.u my timing for this stuff is pretty bad believe it or not u.u...

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Ew, Dubstep. But nice, nice.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
This pk was actually good , wish you would have recorded the earlier part with GoodGame and Virtue (even before XP came) was really enjoyable.

Stop acting like you didnt lost pk for like 15 days in a row. Numbers, inactivity , vacations , work , w/e reason you wanna call it. Sure we did lost pk for like 4 or 5 days no one denied it. You have lost aswell. We didn't stop pk , but you should realize not all pk's are revolving 7/8 pm server time. There is more PK besides that time of the day you know.
PKing spontaniously , whenever there is people at whatever pk spot , is more enjoyable. None of those PK's was planned , all of them just happened and imo , were enjoyable .
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Shines

• Faction: Outcasts✩
wasnt there but pk wasnt against factor guild so its okay :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
I missed this.  :'(

Ennaoj

I missed this.  :'(

Aww, we should have waited for you
>.<

xD

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran