Epic Perfect World

Demon seeker?

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Awesome dude, but it was the psy with black voodoo? have u try it to another arcane class?
yeah Gemini Slash has awesome damage....  ;D
Yeah, she was in black, but considering it still would have 1-shot her if it hadn't zerked, I think any arcane would have died from that. Especially if you get their HP close to half first.

And I had used the same combo on a sin for 65k damage before.

Offline crimsonrose

I have played both Demon and Sage seeker, and my best best best friend has too and personally they are both so good it is hard to choose just one >w<;
One thing I noticed though is that they have like two different fighting styles and that's what you want to decide on.

My best friend's playing style is more for Demon: he likes challenges so his bit lower defense to attack harder, he purifies himself when he does a little kiting, and he is quick on changing between his long sword to dual blades. He's a pretty good damn demon seeker.

I'm not a huge pker, I like pve more and the little more defense makes me feel just a Tad better when I face an arcane class lol.

Personally, do the two seekers on one account and try both cuz you WILL favor one more then another on your fighting style.

Offline Kurahn

• Kurahn-150 Seeker
Actually it's a good 40 meter hit >->

I was so wrong on this, it is 33 meters, thought it said 43
Kurahn: 150 Seeker
Sagi: 148 Psychic
Want to see my art?: http://spiffymctaco.deviantart.com/

I will "attempt" to draw avis for free, just message me in the forums with a screenshot of the character ^^