Epic Perfect World

GoodGame vs Guild with Dog logo

Offline Diego

Noki and the mighty psych asked for a wheelchair, ive used lube guys. dont worry
what does it feels to be in a guild with those amount of awful people. even with 7 eps vs 3 of us
i really had to deal with downers like this noisy who tried to backstabb from air and got nothing. just pointless
we were less we took the win
Last Edit: Aug 08, 2014, 08:51 pm by Diego

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Yes Salvation called us 100%  ;)
no lol they didnt look 3:22

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
L0l bro, what a pity X2 drop wasnt on, that PVE would have granted nice ez drops

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
ok long story short rev pm'd me and momo to take down artifex from air that was constantly killing gg ep's and sitting on their sigs, so we did that
after that me and maxy thought about killing some salvations (payback for the midnight alliance artifex+salvation vs xpendable) , so we just went behind them killing those without buffs (they all ended up focusing us, which resulted in a total wipe), xpendable had like 3-4 pt's in air just waiting for artifex to come back after dying, if it was anybody that helped gg it was me and maxy, and on the ending momo came after artifex gave up
if xpendable actually joined with their 4 pt's it would've been massacre, credits for the wipe entirely to gg, me and maxy had some fun only, its funny how for the fun of 2 whole xpendable is accused of 2 waying a guild hahahha

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
All I saw were alliances.
Blablabla
No1 cares go get haircut

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
ok long story short rev pm'd me and momo to take down artifex from air that was constantly killing gg ep's and sitting on their sigs, so we did that
after that me and maxy thought about killing some salvations (payback for the midnight alliance artifex+salvation vs xpendable) , so we just went behind them killing those without buffs (they all ended up focusing us, which resulted in a total wipe), xpendable had like 3-4 pt's in air just waiting for artifex to come back after dying, if it was anybody that helped gg it was me and maxy, and on the ending momo came after artifex gave up
if xpendable actually joined with their 4 pt's it would've been massacre, credits for the wipe entirely to gg, me and maxy had some fun only, its funny how for the fun of 2 whole xpendable is accused of 2 waying a guild hahahha

bro lez bet it gonna end salvation and arti will merge or ally and old OC aka GG+XP gonna be bk, aka server will die in slavery at feet of true gods xDDDDD

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
bro lez bet it gonna end salvation and arti will merge or ally and old OC aka GG+XP gonna be bk, aka server will die in slavery at feet of true gods xDDDDD
they had alts in eachother's guilds for a long time i wouldnt be surprised hahahhahahah

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
they had alts in eachother's guilds for a long time i wouldnt be surprised hahahhahahah

yh bro but anyway bad+bad=super baddered hahahh xDDDDDDDDD

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime

Online Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
yh bro but anyway bad+bad=super baddered hahahh xDDDDDDDDD
and u think ur what lol u shouldnt type that big here  :police:

jakho

sad I missed chasing the enemy game '-' Hope secret wasn't there so I didn't miss all the fun :(

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
You act like its not only noki with an alt, wtf r u smoking lol
Recent video.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
You act like its not only noki with an alt, wtf r u smoking lol
idk idc who allies who we pk with what we get, i just say that gg didnt win cuz of xpend, xpend didnt touch salvation it was me and maxy

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
 :normal-2: all settle down listen to story
I pmd all moms to help kill Artifex + sal.
I HATE ARTIFEX  :normal-14: :normal-14: so I HAD to call your mom + billy's mom

In the end Artifex RAN HAHA and I was SOOO HAPPY
and don't talk loosers u died on YOUTUBE  :normal-14: :normal-2: !!!
Tonight I can sleep !