Annoying
12 (31.6%)
Fun
26 (68.4%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Ganking

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I only gank + rely on venos to get kills + always full buffed + stealth + 3* spark + dew + elimination

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
Ganking is fun~ RPK is fun~ it's all about fun :D

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I dont get people. Ganking is attacking without reason, I don't care where the *** you are there is a reason. Red hours, Pk rankings, testing a new combo in real pk.. In ns, for ec.

It can be a dick move.

but not ganking
You've ganked with us before Bailey xD
Ganking gankers till more gankers gank us \o/

Disrupted

We never gank, we all selfishly attack one person till they die and pray we get ganked so we can then gank the gankers that ganked us because we ganked that one person, its gankception

cevans1290

I have? I don't even Pk much. I pretend afk, only go fight GG bc they used to kos me when first came out aka 2013. And xpend, they fun to pk vs

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I gank people by myself

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

TheRealKiller

ganking makes easying easier

EricaMurcas

We never gank, we all selfishly attack one person till they die and pray we get ganked so we can then gank the gankers that ganked us because we ganked that one person, its gankception

Strangely enough, I watch you all PK because it looks like fun! I can't really PK (I.E. Go white, PK in NS I really don't consider PK, because the only thing you can lose is something that can be replenished quite easily. When you're in actual PK, the stakes are higher.)  because I don't have the necessary reflexes. Also, Gankception should be put in the Urban Dictionary. Just sayin'.

cevans1290

I gank people by myself
And you win.

Offline Meso

I swear agatio has to hate the whole xpend faction and i love him for it

Butthurt  ;)

[05:17:02] Aisling: oh my god Teru i'm am bow DOWN to you + all your future offspring that carry the genes of MASTER and LEGEND within them. as you spread your superior sperm to impregnante the mothers of your enemies I will stand back in awe at your utter perfection and sob when the realization hits that I will never be more than a speck of dust in your presence

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
And you win.

I ganked disrupted , atisa,  ruthless, artifex. Took whole salvation to stop me.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I gank people by myself

This reminds me of this one time on PWI.  My husband (as a BM) killed another BM and the other BM called "GANK!" But...it was only him.   I didn't jump in, nor did any of our faction members; my husband won fair and square.   So we started this thing called the "one man gank".

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Opulence

Everyone will gank, and be ganked at some point. If your are in pk mode everything is fair game. People get more enjoyment out of ganking when they get a reaction out of the targeted individual.  O:-)

Eternalagony

That's your opinion. Hating people over internet is pointless. I got enough concerns on my own   ;)

Lol +1 aga , Just a game, enjoy the pk.  :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Bro did they gank you in mass pk? Me too bro
I'm basically 40