Total Members Voted: 33

Ganking

Offline Unrelenting

• Initiate Revenge
  • Characters: ArmenNemra
  • Faction: Any
Hey everybody this is my first actual post and just wanted to say that
GANKING is awesome :) :D
By the way sorry for the lack of intelligence in this post LOL chase I have no clue how to do a proper post O.O

And also to address the players that hate this I feel you bro/sis lol
Today's useless post has been brought to you byyyyyyy AssaSIN
Worlds baddest epw player
Peace out. :)

EricaMurcas

When I play my archer and I'm in Night Scream with my guild, sometimes I'll see someone that has ganked one of our members or myself and I go into stealth mode. I make sure I am in range to attack when they initially get attacked. I'll AA and get chi for Blood Vow, I shoot them with Blood Vow, use my leaps to get more distance, then I start shooting them normally, sometimes stunning them if they're be particularly ornery. Now, normally I don't gank others, merely because they don't deserve it/ they're trying to farm. In my opinion, it all depends on what is being ganked and what reason. There is this one barb that is almost IMPOSSIBLE to take down without a team. That's a compliment to whichever barb, because holy crap you're tanky as hell. I refuse to gank lower levels, normally, unless they strike me first. Then I just poke them and by then my team is on them and they die.

And I've seen you PK. You are by NO means the worst player. Wanna hear bad? A cleric on my old server did not know what Iron Heart Blessing was, and she was level 82. Her revive was level 1. I don't know if she was a troll cleric or not, but the one time we had her in a squad in TT, I healed, revived, and attacked. She just stood there, doing nothing. Finally, I got irritated and said: "Are you going to do something or not?" She said "i dont want to die, lol" I said "I have Sage Revive, even if you were to die, you'd lose no exp. Now attack or heal..." She started to attack. After we finished, I looked at her gear: All NPC. By that time I figured she was a troll and never was in squad with her again.

Disrupted

When I play my archer and I'm in Night Scream with my guild, sometimes I'll see someone that has ganked one of our members or myself and I go into stealth mode. I make sure I am in range to attack when they initially get attacked. I'll AA and get chi for Blood Vow, I shoot them with Blood Vow, use my leaps to get more distance, then I start shooting them normally, sometimes stunning them if they're be particularly ornery. Now, normally I don't gank others, merely because they don't deserve it/ they're trying to farm. In my opinion, it all depends on what is being ganked and what reason. There is this one barb that is almost IMPOSSIBLE to take down without a team. That's a compliment to whichever barb, because holy crap you're tanky as hell. I refuse to gank lower levels, normally, unless they strike me first. Then I just poke them and by then my team is on them and they die.

And I've seen you PK. You are by NO means the worst player. Wanna hear bad? A cleric on my old server did not know what Iron Heart Blessing was, and she was level 82. Her revive was level 1. I don't know if she was a troll cleric or not, but the one time we had her in a squad in TT, I healed, revived, and attacked. She just stood there, doing nothing. Finally, I got irritated and said: "Are you going to do something or not?" She said "i dont want to die, lol" I said "I have Sage Revive, even if you were to die, you'd lose no exp. Now attack or heal..." She started to attack. After we finished, I looked at her gear: All NPC. By that time I figured she was a troll and never was in squad with her again.
Stealth mode on nightscream.. what

EricaMurcas

I know it's pointless due to the buff, but I like stealthing for some reason. I think it's because I play too much Skyrim and am secretly hoping for a 3X critical hit that one shots someone. If you haven't played Skyrim then you probably don't know what I mean. XD

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
You could do that long ago.

Offline Unrelenting

• Initiate Revenge
  • Characters: ArmenNemra
  • Faction: Any
Thanks for the compliment murcas... Well I think you gave me one :/
And also btw stealthing in nights real ain't that bad since although players can see you.
You kinda have a low visabillity so like I USE to do hide near a mob while In stealth and they will see you in map but not as much when trying to look for you.
You can try it. Lol
Also back to the ganking thing I posted.
Most players I know don't get pissed at being ganked so it's cool but some other players just go plain crazy O.O
So I just tell them to
Go Back To City :) LOL

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I don't get pissed off unless it's blatant res killing.  Sometimes you can res right where you are and be fine.  Other times, there's THAT one sin or THAT one veno or THAT one archer that decides "ooh fresh meat".  That annoys the shit out of me.

I was at Lost the other day and there was a sin who stayed in stealth 95% of the time, and then when he saw someone new to kill, he'd pop out then kill.  When he was on the receiving end of the attacks (he was weak as hell, I was doing 20k hits on him on my archer and my archer is by no means strong), he got out of Dodge. 

If ya can't take it, then don't dish it.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

EricaMurcas

I think it's funny when three sins try to gank me in NS and fail. As soon as the one tried to APS me to death, I put up Plume Shell and started healing, now the sin is doing damage that I can compensate for by healing really fast (I'm a support cleric, so I know when to go into turtle mode.) They got frustrated and called friends, soon three sins were hitting me, at this point I barely was surviving, so I sleep one, Seal of God the other and then seal the last one with Siren's Kiss (I got lucky.) I healed myself and ran back to safe zone. They started cussing me out, calling me a noob cleric. I said: "You mad? It took three of you and you couldn't kill a cleric using Dragon Armor..." Insert more insults and me laughing my ass off. They were all level 150. Either I was lucky or they were fail fish...Not quite sure. And, yes, that was a compliment. XD

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I didn't read replies above, but I will just give me 2 cents to the question given.

"Ganking" itself is not annoying at all as it is normal part of many online games. Most of the time players are fighting in PvP in unequal numbers and no one will ask people to leave so the fight can be equal. This is perfectly fine imho.
What is annoying however is the really dumb behaviour of people who "ganked" and their smart ass remarks like "EASY", "NOOBS", "SH***ERS" and so on   :normal-1:

Disrupted

I didn't read replies above, but I will just give me 2 cents to the question given.

"Ganking" itself is not annoying at all as it is normal part of many online games. Most of the time players are fighting in PvP in unequal numbers and no one will ask people to leave so the fight can be equal. This is perfectly fine imho.
What is annoying however is the really dumb behaviour of people who "ganked" and their smart ass remakes like "EASY", "NOOBS", "SH***ERS" and so on   :normal-1:
I swear agatio has to hate the whole xpend faction and i love him for it

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

not even close

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸

What is annoying however is the really dumb behaviour of people who "ganked" and their smart ass remarks like "EASY", "NOOBS", "SH***ERS" and so on   :normal-1:

Agree.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
That's your opinion. Hating people over internet is pointless. I got enough concerns on my own   ;)

cevans1290

I dont get people. Ganking is attacking without reason, I don't care where the *** you are there is a reason. Red hours, Pk rankings, testing a new combo in real pk.. In ns, for ec.

It can be a dick move.

but not ganking

EricaMurcas

That's your opinion. Hating people over internet is pointless. I got enough concerns on my own   ;)

I never understood the massive amount of hate that I read and feel on this game. There are only a few people that I dislike to an extreme, but it's because of their personalities, not because they gank.  Why even play a game if you're just going to get pissed off and rage quit? There has been times when I signed off because I was getting annoyed with someone that was harassing me that were in guild, but I've never really RQ. I do, sometimes, take breaks from this game because I go to college and Skyrim is a lot more entertaining, sometimes. (I mean, come on, nothing feels as good as killing all the town's guards...Dawnstar no longer has guards for a reason. :D) So, if you get mad, take a break from the game. Play something you know won't stress you out, and then come back.