Epic Perfect World

Mikau's Decaffeinated Thoughts [updated today! yay.]

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Hi.  You may know me as Mikau, but I go by Nama or Nat as well.  I'm that nab archer that no one really knows beyond her voice (way back when there were karaoke events).

Anyways, due to some health concerns that have cropped up (I rather not say, as I could just be paranoid, which is part of my nature), I've decided to lay off the caffeine...literally.  Now as you may know, doing this is not easy by any means, which is why I haven't completely laid off, but I'm finding myself drinking (read: craving excessively) more ginger ale and water than my true love, named Pepsi.  Things are slightly different while decaff'd, and this is where I want to share my decaffeinated thoughts.

The reason why I put it here is it's essentially a collection of written works--one liners, paragraphs, maybe some poetry and prose.  Some may be humorous, some may be scary, some may be completely out there.  Most of it is based on actual events. But...here goes.

Last Edit: Nov 17, 2018, 03:13 am by Darunia ஜ

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
so much to read

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
This cheered me up more than it should have. xD MOREMOREMORMEOREMOREMOE.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Sylar

• Sylar
  • "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
  • Characters: SYLAR,SMITE,Scram
  • Faction: Unleashed
I'd say the only thing my daughter ever did that really pissed me off when she was that age is when id go to pick her up during a tantrum and she'd go all "limp noodle" on me 45 lbs of dead weight.... add to that screaming and kicking and flailing about....
I'd take a cup to the face any day over having to go through that again lol

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Next time try filling the cup with half water half milk, lets see if she wants more then.. :))

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
Next time try filling the cup with half water half milk, lets see if she wants more then.. :))

Good idea.

Not even being sarcastic, that might be the only way I can get her to actually drink water.  She's actually spit that in my face, LOL.

Stay Classy.

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Imagine working at a coffee shop and being allergic to caffeine ._. (though I rebel and still drink it at times, but I get sick lol. I eat a lot of things that I'm not supposed to honestly.). This was great, I can't wait to read more.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Imagine working at a coffee shop and being allergic to caffeine ._. (though I rebel and still drink it at times, but I get sick lol. I eat a lot of things that I'm not supposed to honestly.). This was great, I can't wait to read more.
You bad baddie rebel girl.
Enjoyed reading it all Mikau, update update!

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.

I'm lactose intolerant, so dairy should be out of my diet, but as someone who loves ice cream and cereal too much, and since no one likes other milk alternatives in the house, I'm in the minority and I take risks that I shouldn't.

Stay Classy.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
i enjoyed reading that alot!
i have 2 little devils myself .. and the spitting it out.. lol my big one does that x_x drives me nuts sometimes  :tiger-9:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
I'm glad yall like it. :) It just came to me out of sheer boredom, and it's keeping my paranoid thoughts at bay.

Stay Classy.

EricaMurcas

Oh my god, the elephants story had me laughing my ass off. *gives you[The Staff of Caffeine Warding]+12 (4 Sockets)] * Oh, I have no idea how you can go without caffeine... See, I like sweet things, whether it is soda or punch, but both of these seem to have the same damn thing in it: Caffeine. Oh bother, oh bewildering...

Cicero is stuck. STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
Oh my god, the elephants story had me laughing my ass off. *gives you[The Staff of Caffeine Warding]+12 (4 Sockets)] * Oh, I have no idea how you can go without caffeine... See, I like sweet things, whether it is soda or punch, but both of these seem to have the same damn thing in it: Caffeine. Oh bother, oh bewildering...

Cicero is stuck. STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

I actually was BANNED from anything with caffeine when I was pregnant.  My husband was adamant about that since he couldn't really get me to eat veggies.

Stay Classy.

EricaMurcas

As was my mother. It's strange: You and I seem to have similar problems (social anxiety and the like) and yet we push past it knowing that this is helping. I hope your new job is not as stressful and I hope that you can find some time to spend with your little diva. *smiles* Some jobs are very flexible. Talk to HR and ask them about any changes that could be made to better suit your life.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
As was my mother. It's strange: You and I seem to have similar problems (social anxiety and the like) and yet we push past it knowing that this is helping. I hope your new job is not as stressful and I hope that you can find some time to spend with your little diva. *smiles* Some jobs are very flexible. Talk to HR and ask them about any changes that could be made to better suit your life.

The reason why I never bring up the mental illnesses is due to the fact that some employers, while they're not supposed to in accordance of the ADA, hold that against you.  The one time I was honest about my anxiety I was denied the job.  This was with a large corporation too, so they know about the ADA.

Stay Classy.