Epic Perfect World

Guilds...

XxChrisxX211

You know, you often say things and then change your words once someone finds something negative about it.
You should write your words carefully, verify and read before posting if you're just going to change your words.
P.S
There's this thing called ''insert quote'' you can use that to reply to previous messages instead of making new posts.
And about your guild vs Virtue, don't act like Illusive is full innocent on the matter, kay.

I agree with both things in red, and have already admitted to them both. I usually just press post as fast as possible. But trust me i know certain people on both sides aren't all saint like...Believe me when i tell you the RC sessions are something special..

cevans1290

I agree with both things in red, and have already admitted to them both. I usually just press post as fast as possible. But trust me i know certain people on both sides aren't all saint like...Believe me when i tell you the RC sessions are something special..
then why're you saying won't join a drama guild when you're in one? Btw getting a gm to come read

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Join virtue if you want to be destroyed in PvP on a daily basis by pinoy factions and any other established guild.

Most guilds are glorified PvE guilds unless their PvP oriented, PvP oriented guilds will be the most active because that's the true purpose for a private server in the first place.

GoodGame is recruiting if you're a decent PK player
Last Edit: Aug 10, 2014, 05:21 pm by Evictiøn

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

XxChrisxX211

then why're you saying won't join a drama guild when you're in one? Btw getting a gm to come read

At first when I initially joined everyone was nice and happy and fun, but then people started PK'ing, the first day i didn't see any drama but incame the drama once they added more people to the guild.  :tiger-10:

And okay , I guess?  :tiger-16:

-Oxymoronic

Most guilds are glorified PvE guilds unless their PvP oriented, PvP oriented guilds will be the most active because that's the true purpose fora  private server in the first place and is the majority.

holy *** finally someone with brain on this thread.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Better i log my Agatio id and lock this thread

cevans1290

At first when I initially joined everyone was nice and happy and fun, but then people started PK'ing, the first day i didn't see any drama but incame the drama once they added more people to the guild.  :tiger-10:

And okay , I guess?  :tiger-16:
Because they will realize this is just bs, complaining for no reason, and lock it hopefully.

XxChrisxX211

holy *** finally someone with brain on this thread.

The main reason I don't PK at the moment is because i have a dinosaur computer that lags the second i go near a PK zone.

-Oxymoronic

The main reason I don't PK at the moment is because i have a dinosaur computer that lags the second i go near a PK zone.

okay.

cevans1290

as we've said, Pk guilds are active. If you cant pk then don't expect to find a good guild?