Epic Perfect World

Guilds...

XxChrisxX211

I wan't to talk about guilds..not too much though otherwise i'll break my keyboard. There are TONS of guilds on this server, which i honest to god HATE about this game! It's so dividing that not ONE guild is truly "active" . Now let's review the word active.. People are always recruiting for their guilds..Active players...Active..Active..Active..Okay well if you have 200 members and 5 of them play every so often does that make it active? HELL NO. It's impossible trying to find a proper guild..one that isn't full of garbage people who only trash talk/call each other rude names to pass the day. There are very little good "helper" guilds, I mean how long is it going to take?! I'm so tired of searching.. :tiger-9:

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Most of the "active" guilds you are looking for are pk based. There are some that are more pve based and should be willing to help you out. One that comes to mind is Rawr. They seem to do both pk and pve. It's led by Steroids and xanax. Maybe take a look?

No guild is perfect, but occasionally you will find a gem that is good enough for what your need in game. I hope you have better luck!

A little tip. Try to join factions that are more established. You can tell by them having an icon and you see their members around. Check and see how much they use their websites too. Again, good luck!

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Loralei

• Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.
  • Characters: Loralei - Sage Sin
I actually agree with your statement. What bugs me is why people make factions when there's already a bunch out there now? People need to put their petty prides away and join factions that are well established. I wish I could find a faction that is mostly PVE based, with a bit of pk on the side (because im horrid at pk atm). I am currently with Hellions, I've been with them since December of 2012, but lately it's just been so empty and I might try to look into a different faction, but I'm not sure yet...  :-\  :-[
Last Edit: Aug 07, 2014, 05:49 am by Loralei
Loralei - 150 Sage Sin
Lunae - 150 Demon Archer
TaiaLeonhart - 150 Sage Seeker
Lunarei - 145 Sage Cleric
KarIiah - 145 Sage Venomancer
Xatai - 150 Demon Wizard
Noxwood - 135 Demon Blademaster
Loralai - 124 Psychic
_Lykaios_ - 136 Sage Barbarian
Zethyr - (pending) Mystic
NightingaIe - 123 Sage Archer

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
I agree with Ever. There are some really good and active PK factions. If you see a faction world chatting frequently about recruitment, then they are likely active and trying to fill up some more spots, constantly kicking inactives to recruit more people. And if PK genuinely isn't your thing, I suggest joining Rawr, as well. I spent some time in there, myself, and I can say that it's probably the best PvE faction on the server.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Loralei

I'll look into Rawr now via the guild directory. Thanks ^^
Loralei - 150 Sage Sin
Lunae - 150 Demon Archer
Xatai - 150 Demon Wizard
Loralai - 124 Psychic

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
All below information are personal opinion alone and may not be fact..

unfortunately 99% of guilds are pvp oriented meaning

- members that trash talk
- secret alt guild of big TW guild
- guild filled with alts = no help, totally ignored and they just solo farm themselves..
- members who are not interested in learning PVE/team activity of game to help others but donate get their gears and sig for PK/QQ about PK in guild chat all the time..

Solution:
none at the moment tired of searching for a perfect guild..
decided to be alone in a decent guild with no/least trash talk/helpful when free but since its one of old TW guilds recruitment is only for r8 150..
takes so long to build good friendship inside such guilds.. as long as guild is powerful people stay there.. for guild never contributed anything for their lvl or gears etc., they came in after getting them on their own effort..
everyone has their own ego and wont allow others to undermine.. affects coordination at times..
its like trampoline fortress atm inside EPIC people jumping from 1 big guild to another depending on their gears/lvls/their reputation/guild reputation etc.,

Some guilds with potentials in past but lost due to alts population inside them who manipulate the guild to keep their main guild on top..

Rawr
Overseers
TheClick
Oblivion
Ruthless
Archenemy
Virtue
no idea on other factions as i don't have friends there anymore..

XP - highly organized guild - but be ready to be treated as soldier..got trash talkers but only core can do that always unless you earn your name as factor by proving skills.. respect here comes with your skills..  may get booted for inefficiency etc.,  no idea on other infos on this guild

Artifex - Next big guild.. members are family.. but all are power hungry so got some trash talkers here too -
organization is ok but not the best yet.. only second to XP.. huge numbers.. as long u want PVP this is entry place for any decent member who doesn't mind adult talks..and who doesn't wants to treated as d_g.. no idea on other infos on this guild

Salvation - recent merge with ex worm members made them more strong than earlier - totally cool guild with nice leader who likes to learn day by day and shares the same with those willing to learn.. got secret trash talkers here too.. may talk depending on time and environment.. but good guild.. no idea on other infos on this guild

Ducks - Good carefree leader - who tries to entertain members when free with PK parties etc., but leader is secondary here in my opinion, its the members playfulness that i enjoy..
Quack Army (so we call ourselves)
No compulsion.. all are treated fair and given chance old or new players.. nice helpful officers.. we may have trash talkers too but i haven't seen till now sorry.. may be we got spammers as members as well as officers like to Quack on world chat some times when bored and wants pizza from angie..
Ivan helped me find my peace and happiness in game at present.. taught me the secret to ignore drama and i'm trying hard on it but its hard.. every time some one says something with INDIAN @ end it gives a mild spark within.. why the hell people bring nations here.. why not accept all are on earth.. well gaining better control over rage day by day..

May have missed some other good guilds like

worms
godsarmy
goodgame
spanish guilds
and recently found new guilds all info @

http://epicpw.com/guilds/

for i know nothing about them..well i was in worms but a lot happened since i left there..

forgive my English..

Happy gaming have a nice day :)
Last Edit: Aug 07, 2014, 06:11 am by eon

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
New factions spawn like mushrooms yes and there is no way each of them can become succesful. I have ran ArchEnemy for 2 years and like all factions we've had our ups and downs. Then you have your regular faction hoppers which jump from faction to faction like bee's to flowers. Nothing you can do to that either.

Unless you are well established and known faction it is difficult to recruit unless you lower your rec lvl to the point that that the new players on the server come there just to avoid the annoying "Invite to faction without even asking you about it" things. But when those players level up and your faction isn't meeting their expectations anymore, they leave to a better faction. So basically you just gave them home till they turned "18" and moved on.

We have people coming and going in ArchEnemy but as I have always said, from every 10 recruited even if 2 becomes loyal it's already a victory. It just means a longer time to build and stabilize but my faction is happy the way things are at the moment.

I hope you find a good faction Loralei and have fun in game :)

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Eon, I'd like to point out that you english is better than a lot of native english speakers I know, so tthere's not really a need to apologize. At least, in my eyes.

But yes, I agree with a lot that you have said. Some PvP factions that I think at least somewhat highly of would have to be (in no particular order) Artifex, Xpend, Virtue, ArchEnemy, and Salvation. Ruthless is my home, and I love everything that we do. I could go on for days about all of our wonderful members, but I might be a tad biased towards my own faction. Another faction worth mentioning is GodsArmy, whom I used to hate, but, lately, I'm finding some pretty fun and interesting people there, too, even though I'm not a part of it.

Also, if you're ever looking for a good PvP faction to join, I suggest checking the territory map. Most factions that hold land are decently respected and have at least some PK presence.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Loralei

Thanks, I'll definitely look into different factions and see which one I might be interested in. There's a lot of good ones out there. :tiger-1: :tiger-4:

Its just frustrating being in a faction for so long and getting close with friends there, and nowadays its empty and lonely with no one to do events and questing and other things with when you're by yourself  :tiger-9:  :tiger-12:
Last Edit: Aug 07, 2014, 06:42 am by Loralei
Loralei - 150 Sage Sin
Lunae - 150 Demon Archer
Xatai - 150 Demon Wizard
Loralai - 124 Psychic

Offline ArosFox

• Leader of ☆Asylum
  • Lost in the space between my ears
  • Characters: ArosFox
  • Faction: ☆Asylum
Overseers is somewhat active. I have had this faction for just over a year, taking over when it was almost dead, and im working to rebuild. I have a good group of core members, that are active and willing to help. We also have a handful of pkers. We also do a good mix of pvp and pk. We also recruit lower lvls and help them lvl and farm what is needed for gear. And yes I allow alts, and yes there are times when the faction is quiet because everybody is doing their own thing. But we do not use alts to manipulate our main fac, OS is our main. We are friendly and fun loving and I do events as I can. It is not a requirement that you have to pk to join our faction.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I can't say much about other guilds cuz I've been in Rawr ever since I started EPW. I didn't leave when the guild was dead and eventually ended up with leadership.

Anyway, new guilds are made because (mostly) of drama. Could be over anything, PK, or just members of the guild (mostly when the director and leader are dating....like Rawr's ex leader) There is no way to avoid it and once it happens, the guild pretty much dies. All you can do at that time is stay in it and help to rebuild it with the few members who are still there.

Although, more guilds are a good thing because, only 4 guilds for a huge community is boring. It wouldn't even work because of the size limit. It's pretty good to see more guilds. Some don't get too big and are just for friends/alts. Some are medium-sized that don't get out much but enjoy their time. And some are big and dominate PK/TW. We might have too many guilds but most of them are inactive (as in, old guilds that have no active players anymore), alt guilds (could either be a guild for another guild's alts or a player's alts), new factions that eventually merge into a big faction.

XxChrisxX211

Thanks for all the replies, and I understand where you are all coming from. I'm just so tired of searching for a guild it's unbelieveable! I might end up making my own guild! (Lmao) Though it does sound fun  :tiger-10:

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Usually new guilds come from people that been leaders before and want to do it again, or simple an entire guild moved servers, like ThaClick did from PWI Lost City, I remember them from there lol.
It's either drama in the big guilds, people being used with a big guild, good enough for PK vs Xpen/Arti bla bla, whats out there, they make a new guild.
Or they simply want other name for their guild.  :-[

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
If you want to join a PvE based faction, join Rawr. Helpfull and Active, and Steroids is always up for some fun.

A PvP based faction? Maybe Ducks, they're active and fun i guess.

PvP factions aren't that fun. If i were you, i should join a PvE/PvP faction.
Maybe a new active faction. illusive or something.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Thanks for all the replies, and I understand where you are all coming from. I'm just so tired of searching for a guild it's unbelieveable! I might end up making my own guild! (Lmao) Though it does sound fun  :tiger-10:
I'd suggest you get used to the game first, then make a guild. Because, if you make one when you don't know the game that well, you won't be able to help other new players in your guild (and the one who helps can take the new players and make his/her own guild) and once you do know the game well, no one would take you seriously. Also, if your guild becomes a little bigger, you'll need to use your EC for it....so, for now, join other guilds and get used to this server.

If you want to join a PvE based faction, join Rawr. Helpfull and Active, and Steroids is always up for some fun.
Things change, people change :| Barely get time for BQ nowadays because of exams and doctors but I can help from time to time.