Epic Perfect World

NEW PWI Update

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
:normal-18: Yay another new stuff to struggle to do.
Anyways, this new update ( from the small info ) is focusing more on TWs o.o
And expanding Primal World...
Chill of Luneska

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Chill of Luneska
I knew they were gonna expand Primal World. They wouldn't leave a half-map like that. Well, time to pester Agatio for the update  :normal-3: after PWI releases it :|

Offline Sylar

• Sylar
  • "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
  • Characters: SYLAR,SMITE,Scram
  • Faction: Unleashed
i really really hope they add some new instances for lvl 150's its starting to get very boring doing the same things over and over.....

Offline Elena

I knew they were gonna expand Primal World. They wouldn't leave a half-map like that. Well, time to pester Agatio for the update  :normal-3: after PWI releases it :|
Well yea, it will be released in a few weeks...

i really really hope they add some new instances for lvl 150's its starting to get very boring doing the same things over and over.....
Doubt, more like new missions.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Active Point System

We are introducing a new system that will reduce the amount of daily quests that you need to complete! Players level 100 or above can unlock the Active Point System, which will allow them to use the points to complete inactive quests.

^

you know what pwi? u betta  give players something really entertaining and fun instead of these shitty, retarded new "systems" or whatevathe***. Because, fck imagination

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Sylar

• Sylar
  • "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
  • Characters: SYLAR,SMITE,Scram
  • Faction: Unleashed
Active Point System

We are introducing a new system that will reduce the amount of daily quests that you need to complete! Players level 100 or above can unlock the Active Point System, which will allow them to use the points to complete inactive quests.

^

you know what pwi? u betta  give players something really entertaining and fun instead of these shitty, retarded new "systems" or whatevathe***. Because, fck imagination

+1000

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Chill of Luneska
It'll come to epw lol.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Invader Buff

We are introducing a new system that will grant players an ATK and DEF buff in Territory Wars. The greater the difference in controlled territories, the stronger the buff gets.

O.o

Soooo...basically they're attempting to balance out TW and encourage smaller factions to TW? This is what I'm getting out of it, but that wouldn't be bad.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Active Point System

^

zzzz what is this. the more territories the more stronger you get ? what about starting factions ?? lol

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Invader Buff

We are introducing a new system that will grant players an ATK and DEF buff in Territory Wars. The greater the difference in controlled territories, the stronger the buff gets.

I think it means that the more territories you have than your opponent, the stronger your buff is. Best system ever. Making the OP guilds even more OP.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I think it means that the more territories you have than your opponent, the stronger your buff is. Best system ever. Making the OP guilds even more OP.

i thought it meant the opposite.
like the more territories your opponent has the stronger your buff is.
like if a faction with 2 territories goes for the territory of a faction with 5 territories thet faction with 2 territories gets the buffs.
ofc i might be wrong.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

If that's the case then that is ***ed up.  Because you know, R933 isn't OP enough.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Elena

i thought it meant the opposite.
like the more territories your opponent has the stronger your buff is.
like if a faction with 2 territories goes for the territory of a faction with 5 territories thet faction with 2 territories gets the buffs.
ofc i might be wrong.
I hope is this way, would make TWs a lot more interesting and also more guilds to participate even if map is full of Xpen/Arti/Salva/Ducks and 1-2 smaller guilds...

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
decent small expansion, i hope the resource war gets most focus as it has great potential for a new mass pvp event.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
pwi devs are stoopid HEH
they need to hire our devs to show em how to do job