Epic Perfect World

A report section (just a sugestion)

Offline Wolfgang

I suggest to make a report section on forum. Where anyone who have proof to post a topic with SS/video etc.

Rules for the report section:

1.Only GM/Admin can post on a new topic(anyone else who post there gets his post deleted)
2.Post only if you have a proof.
3.Don't edit your screen shot or video so people see everything. (Because you can swear a guy 24/7 and when he does you report, thats just unfair)
4.GM/Admin will post the reason(rules) why the person will be/or wont be banned/warned/muted etc.
5.Anyone who post a proof edited gets his/hers topic deleted.
6. *I let you add more rules if you like*

Answer of GM/Admin should be short like: Banned/Muted for ****Days/Permanent
                                                                   Reason: *****
No more drama.
This will stop everyone to ask "why i got banned" or say  "is just unfair i got banned".
This will show that you did something wrong and there is the reason why you got punished and for how long.

I think this will work just fine, i'm waiting for other opinions.
Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 04:43 pm by RazviArch

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline Nana

1. Send gm a pm (on forum).
2. ??
3. Profit!

Offline Wolfgang

1. Send gm a pm (on forum).
2. ??
3. Profit!

I only said this because people who get banned dont see the proof. So now it will be there for everyone to see.

If you get banned and you dont see you the proof you can always say "I'm innocent". But with proof there nobody will say that anymore.

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
Ban/mutes not discussed on forum or in game.

If you were banned/muted and don`t know(or pretend that don`t know) why - PM GM or game admin.
With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline Wolfgang

If you were banned/muted and don`t know(or pretend that don`t know) why - PM GM or game admin.

And will you show the proof? And send the link to see the photo?

And by the way add that here then.
Forum Rules:

1. Just follow the rules of the generally accepted Netiquette.

2. DO NOT question a staff members action at anytime whatsoever no matter how much you feel they are wrong. If you have problems with a staff member DO NOT post it on the forums or complain about it in world chat or normal chat. If you cannot settle the matter in whisper to said gm then by all means send ALL COMPLAINTS against the Staff Member to the admin, Agatio.
Breaking this rule will result on the following:
1st. Player will be warned.
2nd. If player doesn't follow the rules, immediate action will be taken. This action results in forum account ban.
3rd. If the player is still roaming on forum with a different account and looking for more problems, immediate actions will be taken. This actions will result on an IP ban from the Forum and Game.
3. Spreading information, that let`s to know who is real GM character or telling they real characters names to others,will result 1 week ban of the player.

*Rules might suffer changes*
 « Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 05:17:26 pm by Agatio »
Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 05:08 pm by RazviArch

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman

Well, in the end its not a discussion oO.
GM says why he banned, point. That is not a discussion

And so far the idea isnt that bad though. There are so many QQ sometimes about bans and shit, cause noone knows whats going on. With that peopl know at least what happened and can evaluate the situation.
If there is still someone QQing... ban/mute whatever.

I just dont know how easy or difficult it is to set up such a forum section.
But still a nice idea though.

Offline Wolfgang

Well, in the end its not a discussion oO.
GM says why he banned, point. That is not a discussion

And so far the idea isnt that bad though. There are so many QQ sometimes about bans and shit, cause noone knows whats going on. With that peopl know at least what happened and can evaluate the situation.
If there is still someone QQing... ban/mute whatever.

I just dont know how easy or difficult it is to set up such a forum section.
But still a nice idea though.

Or at least a section where only the gm/admin post with the proof (SS/Video etc) and this will show fair judgment in decisions and stop any complain. The purpose of the suggestion is only to make things easier and stop the annoying complains.

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
Personally I disagree on this idea. If you'd like to report someone, send the proof via forums or via email to GM's and/or Agatio. Having a section would bring a lot of drama due to people seeing other players reporting them.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Wolfgang

Personally I disagree on this idea. If you'd like to report someone, send the proof via forums or via email to GM's and/or Agatio. Having a section would bring a lot of drama due to people seeing other players reporting them.

But if you ask a gm to show you the proof they wont stay to edit it so it will still show you the person who reported. Is the same thing but you dont need to ask for it, just go to the section.

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline siricouture

Right so....this is a HORRIBLE IDEA.
Here's why:

1. Everyone will fight and say that whole "but so and so said this and didn't get banned" that's in the video or picture. Like they do now. Without the videos or pictures.

2. No one is going to just sit there and say "oh I see why I'm banned now".

3. Most of it is a Short-Termed ban. Why post WHY they're banned for only 2 hours??

4. It's a waste of time for a gm to make a post, watch the post for rants, and just end up closing the topic all together every day or every 5 hours. They have better stuff to do.

5. Their ban is not the rest of the world's business.

Right so, Why did you make this post again?

Offline Wolfgang

Miss/mister siricouture i try to understand your opinion, but i cant understand some of the reasons you posted.
If you read what i said on "rules" you will see that on a report only the person reporting +gm/admin can post, anyone QQ about any post there gets warning +ban in forum. So yes they will say" oh i see why I'm banned now".
I dont think people will use this section just to spam and report any person using the "F word" or if they do so they should get a warning.(ban for multiple times)
And for n°5... i think it is:) After several people get banned for example Rasism Trashtalking gms and other offenses they will see that the system is working. Is like in real life, the court decides what to do with a criminal but is PUBLIC so everyone will know.

Thats why i did this post ;) Cheers

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
This would cause too much drama, imo not happening.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline LordTrav

• And may the odds be ever in your favor.
Can I point out something that should be obvious to everyone? If you are banned or muted you aren't talking to a GM about anything until its over (unless you switch toons/accounts) and if you do that you have a perfectly good toon to play there. So if you have to out wait the ban/mute anyway why would complain about the fact you WERE banned? Seems to me that you would just complain on the forum for hours until your ban was lifted, which most people do anyway...