Epic Perfect World

Clock? o_O

Offline eh?

• huh
  • Forever young and always drunk
i'm wondering if it's possible here to add "real time clock" xD of course on server time.
something like this i suppose

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
[shadow=red,left]+1. I hope it's possible though..[/shadow]

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
There is a server time clock if you open the Events window or something like that. Not home atm so can't really figure it out without a PW client. xD

Indulgence

I mean it's not a bad idea..

Offline Mr. Rodriguez

• Major in Bending
  • Byte my 8-bit metal as
Is already there one-click away.

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
Is already there one-click away.

[shadow=red,left]All people lazy to click. :P[/shadow]

Offline eh?

• huh
  • Forever young and always drunk

it's kinda hard with that big window play, plus you have to open\close it for refresh time

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr

it's right there.

While I do like the suggestion, I just think it's a waste of time (if it's even possible)

Also, the event calendar clock does update. It doesn't show seconds so, it updates after every minute.

Offline csenger41

• Characters: Nandiel
  • Faction: Girls
Not lazy, most people (like me, for example) don't know about it.
With this knowledge, the suggestion is kinda pointless, though it would be nice to have the clock somewhere around the map.

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion

Something like this would be nice, because I am tired of explaining how to look up the server time.

Level 30 base

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
+1

always better when you can see it without opening one big-ass window

also, can Agatio make ingame watch? and space in the bag for the watch... I mean characters space so we could wear watches and also, oh, animation of looking at the watch and also telling it to others, like, embrace animation, you know.. I mean, you click on player you want to tell time, then press animation and you tell time. And, brand watches only, no hello kitty, barbie cheap shit please. Thanks.

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B
also, can Agatio make ingame watch? and space in the bag for the watch... I mean characters space so we could wear watches and also, oh, animation of looking at the watch and also telling it to others, like, embrace animation, you know.. I mean, you click on player you want to tell time, then press animation and you tell time. And, brand watches only, no hello kitty, barbie cheap **** please. Thanks.

hahahah "brand watches only, no hello kitty, barbie cheap **** please" that **** make me laugh  :))

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
i'm wondering if it's possible here to add "real time clock" xD of course on server time.
something like this i suppose

Best Suggestion 2k14, seriously people want glance to read the time, not open a window(in PK, u don't want event window taking up half the screen just to read the time and get yourself killed, because we all look at the clock when killing our friends), especially if they're waiting for something, it's just a nice easy convenience everyone would love to see happen.

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
 >:D Good idea +1
Altho i never watch it coz ik i'm 2hr's ahead off server time  >:D