Epic Perfect World

Patch notes v27

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
An Idea which just came up in my mind :
Some Morai spells you just can get through Endless Universe Chest. So if u're unlucky it will take weeks to get the spell you want.
My idea is now to establish a forge where you can exchange such a Morai Spell you can get out of the chest to a [Scroll Or Morai] (as example). And with 2 or 3 of those Scrolls you can make a specific morai spell.

Means in the end you need 2-3 other Morai Spells to get the Morai Spell you want. Its really freaking hard and needs a lot of luck to get the spell you want.

And before some misunderstanding appears : ONLY the spells you can get out of the ENDLESS UNIVERSE CHEST should be in this forge. NOT the spells you can get from the orders.

This!!
Also perhaps make scrolls tradeable for say 350-500 at EC item forge and 10-15 gold each
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3

Offline LodiIdol

• Beginner
im having problems loading the patch x.x anyone else

Offline Recoil

• <3NoHomo
 8)try restarting your pc then run your patch...it worked for me

Offline OffTarget

• Life is what you make it
This!!
Also perhaps make scrolls tradeable for say 350-500 at EC item forge and 10-15 gold each
yeah i like this idea i charged gold n tried 70+ gold on those chest n didnt get one skill for any of my 4 characters.

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
i think im Goona delet epicpw im Goona leav it Cuz i had 4 days to work with the patch and my patch not working >>> TY Guys for the Fun and TY Agatio>33 :)

With the next patch Agatio is going to upload a complete up to date client. You can try that if you can't get the patch to work out.

Offline tragedy

How's Aga doing on the next patch btw? It looks like he's got a lot to add/fix so I know it shouldn't be ready anytime soon, but I'm excited to see the new content :)
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
This is small patch because before every big update there must be small one as well...
Server will go down for maintenance around 20 pm (Tuesday) and will be offline for about 20 minutes.
Patch notes:
- New Epic Coins farming area in Forest of the Songs(you can find it on island, above City of Raging tides. (631 244) )
- Added common and beautiful shards to the Jewelcraftsman to speed up the runes crafting
- Added g13-g15 NPC armors and accessories so you can play with them for fun(armors can be manufactured at Tailor Huang(665 373) and accessories at Craftsman Ding Li(669 375), both NPC located in Dreamweaver port.)
- New faction icons

If you got some ideas about things that can be added with this patch, feel free to post them here.

cant add g17 armor/accessories too what need lv150? its more fun, maybe with chrono mats crafting

(same like oht and tt90/99 set, so oht set got similiar defence than tt90 but +1 grade, so same refine bonus than tt99 just less stat, its mean gr17 set could be weaker than deamonic a bit but similiar refine bonus[atleast at armor and ornaments])
Last Edit: Aug 07, 2012, 11:04 am by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D