Epic Perfect World

Patch notes v27

Offline cristal12

• Beginner
Hello Guyz, I Was Thinking About Shards That Gives (+2 DEF LEVEL), If It Is Oki Please Put +2 Def Level Shards It Will Be Good For Some Classes     

Thanx,  ;D

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
The atk/def lvl shards have been suggested and discussed many times. They are a terrible idea.

About the barbs... my barb at lvl 148 has abt the same physical attack unsparked as my 150 sin has sparked, not to mention the god of frenzy add.... seriously if anything they need to be nerfed more...

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
level 11 vortex fix (400mp drain instead of 35mp)
Let me put it simple:

If Vortex drain as much mana as Blue Bubble,
then Seeker have to have mana pool as Cleric.

~~~

EDIT: Just tried and my opinion is: Vortex works well right now, no changes needed.
Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 07:12 pm by geriatrix
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Ste_

Armour Crush Sacred stones been removed yet? Cause I still see a few about.. Mainly in Daggers, so if thats not been done, that could be a good idea to finish taking them out >:o

Offline tragedy

Armor Crush Stones are no longer sold anywhere, but people who had the stones in their weapons/gear before they were taken out still have them.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein

Offline KadeN/BornLegend

• No nuts No glory
  • Born like a Monster, Die like a Beast!
Wish List
*World bosses instance with a required EC/OEC to enter
*Instance for Caster ( All mobs and bosses should be phy resistance with decent ammount of exp)
*Crazy Stone event ( boost the exp reward )
*Clear all the weapon that still has Sacred Armor crash stone
*Increase battle pet's HP

Offline Ste_

Armor Crush Stones are no longer sold anywhere, but people who had the stones in their weapons/gear before they were taken out still have them.

But I have seen a fair amount of people's weapons got purged (Armour crush stones taken away and refines back to 0).

Offline tragedy

Really? :o None got taken out of mine. I'd rather not see mine go, but if it happened to others, then yes this issue should be looked into. I also see some people trying to sell their Armor Crush stones in world chat.

As for the Crazy Stone (event?)...I found that I can only do CS once my chars hit 150 and ofc by then it's absolutely pointless. So perhaps make CS available to any level and boost the EXP for CS and BH (Crazy Stone and Bounty Hunter).
- Albert Einstein

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
just sent a fac. icon to aga's email x.x hope i made it intime for this patch  :: :'(
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Patch v27 Wishlist:

blabla

rename it to patch v28 pls ^^

just sent a fac. icon to aga's email x.x hope i made it intime for this patch  :: :'(
unfortunately no..

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Skilverlight

• SilverSin
Female fash: I know the new items are already on the list, but we have the Prissy Hair, but not the Prissy Set. So missing fem fashion.

Also, the new mount is on the list, but there's new flyers as well, if possible to get, would be nice. I would really like the new EG one. :)

Already looking forward to the next patch though, lol. And this one of course.

Offline tragedy

Huh. Weird. I JUST sent Aga an email about the Prissy outfit before your last post, Light. lol

Thank you Aga for the update
- Albert Einstein

Offline ragnarokpw

My patcher doesn`t wanna auto update, i keep getting error... So a manual patch would be nice :)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
reboot PC and start auto patcher again, it will work