Epic Perfect World

A little confused

Offline Rayiane

• Characters: Rayiane
  • Faction: Legendary

I am a little confused. I originally play PWI. I have a Puzzle neck and a warsoul belt. It was simple to get. However, on EPW it is a little more confusing. I've been told many things by different people. This is what I am confused about....

I have all the cogs for the puzzle necklace. However to MAKE thewarsoul mats for it cost about 3.2k ec's whereas there are some who sell the necklace for cheaper than what it cost to make the warsoul mats?

What is better? Save up EC's to make the warsoul mats or buy one from a player?

Should it really cost 3.2k+ec's to have something with your name on it?
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2014, 04:15 pm by Rayiane

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr

I am a little confused. I originally play PWI. I have a Puzzle neck and a Warsong belt. It was simple to get. However, on EPW it is a little more confusing. I've been told many things by different people. This is what I am confused about....

I have all the cogs for the puzzle necklace. However to MAKE the Warsong mats for it cost about 3.2k ec's whereas there are some who sell the necklace for cheaper than what it cost to make the Warsong mats?

What is better? Save up EC's to make the warsong mats or buy one from a player?

Should it really cost 3.2k+ec's to have something with your name on it?

Either buy the mats from a player or make/farm them yourself. http://www.epicpw.com/guides/all-you-need-to-know-about-warsoul/

The price you are talking about (3.2k ec) is from Mysterious Merchant which is ridiculously over-priced. Also, it's warsoul, not warsong, and the mats don't have manufacturer's name on them. Neither does it matter as your puzzle cube will have it's manufacturer's name, not the manufacturer of the warsoul mats.

Offline Rayiane

Oh ok. I have to keep reminding myself that it is epw and not pwi. LOL, I fixed the spelling error. Thanks for that :p

So it's just easier to buy from a player than make? Right now I have the dragon Protection Orms and it's not working out well for me. Being a Veno i'm pretty destroyed in pk constantly. Having the ws and puzzle neck would make it a little easier for me to survive :D

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Oh ok. I have to keep reminding myself that it is epw and not pwi. LOL, I fixed the spelling error. Thanks for that :p

So it's just easier to buy from a player than make? Right now I have the dragon Protection Orms and it's not working out well for me. Being a Veno i'm pretty destroyed in pk constantly. Having the ws and puzzle neck would make it a little easier for me to survive :D

Well, I'd say it's better to make. But, only if you have a farming class alt. If not, you can farm ec to buy the mats. If you're online right now, pm me and tell me what mats you need. I have a lot of some of the mats.

Offline Rayiane

I had to reroll my veno's gear and that took all the ec's I had. I literally have like 90 ec's...that's with all my alts together. I have a R8 archer, and mystic along with my Veno. I have a sin..she's like 149. I looked at the link you gave me and it seems hard to get. Almost like buying the ws stuff from wc is better than farming ec's or TT. And, as or right now I don't have any of the mats D:

Last Edit: Aug 03, 2014, 04:36 pm by Rayiane

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

I had to reroll my veno's gear and that took all the ec's I had. I literally have like 90 ec's...that's with all my alts together. I have a R8 archer, and mystic along with my Veno. I have a sin..she's like 149. I looked at the link you gave me and it seems hard to get. Almost like buying the ws stuff from wc is better than farming ec's or TT. And, as or right now I don't have any of the mats D:

It's actually a lot harder to find a seller who will sell you the mats for reasonable prices than it is to farm em.

It's probably not the most ideal, but this is what I do since my sin, while 150, is grossly undergeared and is useless for everything but FC:

Farm on your archer.  If you must, hire a pocket cleric, and farm TT 2-3 or 1-3.  1-3 is soloable by an archer, and 2-3 is doable, but rough on ape boss and the very last boss.  Those mats aren't used for warsoul mats as far as I remember, BUT you can trade them in for ec's.  It's especially nice during 2x events.

For 3-3, you will probably have to get a couple more friends (and level/gear your sin). 

Lunar is soloable, so you can get a couple of the mats from there to make the warsoul mat.

There's one mat where you literally only need a shit ton of perfect stones, and that one is very doable, albeit time consuming.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

cevans1290

Farm them. You know who I am, I can help. If need 2-3 or 3-3 TT I Pocket EP okay?  :-[ I bored has n0 life other than farming.

I'd make one, I need one myself too qq

If you must, hire a pocket cleric
she has one np

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Farm them. You know who I am, I can help. If need 2-3 or 3-3 TT I Pocket EP okay?  :-[ I bored has n0 life other than farming.

she has one np
lol .....

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

she has one np

See, you has friends. :)  I can also lend a hand too.  With my job giving me a 5 hours a week, I have plenty of time these days...

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Rayiane

Thanks Guys, Normal was actually able to get me the mats with the perfect stones..took forever. Now I have to help her farm and hopefully we have good drop rates or someone is willing to sell them cheap...when i get the ec's of course  :P

cevans1290

Thanks Guys, Normal was actually able to get me the mats with the perfect stones..took forever. Now I have to help her farm and hopefully we have good drop rates or someone is willing to sell them cheap...when i get the ec's of course  :P
;3 as messaged, I got the Cube atm.