Epic Perfect World

This makes no sense.

Offline AlfonseAlborn

• Beginner
I level'd a psychic and when I bought his Demon SoV it wouldn't let me learn it in the skills. After asking around I came to find that it was banned from the game. First thing is first. Take the books out if they're banned? That's a waste of coins/gold. Alright, the next thing. I'm assuming you kept the damage of +12 on the soul spheres but removed the +12 from the so that Psychics wouldn't have a bunch of soul force. Here is where things don't make sense. You did that because with all that soul force, our buffs would be OP or something, right? Well...Why is it fair that the other classes can keep their high soul force and STILL get our buffs? That's just wrong.

My suggestions are to give back our sage and demon soul skills for the simple fact that our soul force isn't all that high anyways. Even full + 12 in PWI has more soul force than I have right now and they still have their sage and demon. I also suggest that you either give back our refines/soul force, or take it away from the other classes weapons but still leave the damage of +12. That way they wont be able to use our buffs with that amount of soul force.  I've encountered more than one person doing that in PV and it really makes them impossible to fight against. Thank you for your time. O:

Offline Ste_

I level'd a psychic and when I bought his Demon SoV it wouldn't let me learn it in the skills. After asking around I came to find that it was banned from the game. First thing is first. Take the books out if they're banned? That's a waste of coins/gold. Alright, the next thing. I'm assuming you kept the damage of +12 on the soul spheres but removed the +12 from the so that Psychics wouldn't have a bunch of soul force. Here is where things don't make sense. You did that because with all that soul force, our buffs would be OP or something, right? Well...Why is it fair that the other classes can keep their high soul force and STILL get our buffs? That's just wrong.

My suggestions are to give back our sage and demon soul skills for the simple fact that our soul force isn't all that high anyways. Even full + 12 in PWI has more soul force than I have right now and they still have their sage and demon. I also suggest that you either give back our refines/soul force, or take it away from the other classes weapons but still leave the damage of +12. That way they wont be able to use our buffs with that amount of soul force.  I've encountered more than one person doing that in PV and it really makes them impossible to fight against. Thank you for your time. O:

Im sure the Psy's buffs are determined on the casters soulforce, not the target players? Correct me if Im wrong, but thats not making them OP on other classes.
Also, Classes are being balanced as we go along, so taking refines from other classes would make them USELESS against Psy's since Psy's have insane attack and defence lvls with their black/white voodoos.

Offline Gtar_God

Yeah Ste is right. When castin SoV/SoS on other ppl it goes by the Psy's soulforce.

As for the comparison of PWI r9 psys havin +12 armor n the full 70k soulforce. This is private server has custom gear. Psy's on PWI dont hav 30k+ hp and with attack/def lvls on armor, a tripled spark barb/sin/archer can take a psy out within 3-5 hits. But that almost goes for both servers xD
Also the reason the other classes hav soulforce now is because some of the new Morai skills work off soulforce which determines the hit chance of the skills. I think if anythin, psys are disadvantaged cos it means some of the new skills hav a higher chance of workin on psys compared to other classes.
"Life without music would be a mistake"

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Jup it's as they said, the soulforce of the person wearing the buff has no effect on soul of silence.

As far as psy's go.. They can still switch between tank and DD extemely fast & have a ton of other good defense skills. They aren't at a disadvantage even with a slightly higher chance of taking morai skill adds. (Only a few skills work like this anyway.)

You said this soul of silence makes it impossible to fight against those people. That is with the current lvl 10 max nerfed soulforce. Imagine what would happen if they let psy's go back up to full soulforce/ lvl 11 skills? Your very complaint shows how neccesary this nerf is.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Ste_ making all weapons unrefinable but making thier damages that of +12 wouldn't nerf any class but mean that psys are at an equal for soulforce for morai skills, but as stated, it does not make much difference, and what is here works.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Ste_

Ste_ making all weapons unrefinable but making thier damages that of +12 wouldn't nerf any class but mean that psys are at an equal for soulforce for morai skills, but as stated, it does not make much difference, and what is here works.

My bad. Didn't read his post properly :S

But either way, it's not going to make much difference anyway.

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O

+1