Random fights vs different factions.

enjoy

Disrupted

Really short, but nice

Offline Midnight™

• Characters: Midnight
  • Faction: X
Good video bro  8)

I wish to see those who say are good how they would pk with few people if the result are the same  ;D

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
that squad vs squad at sky was almost a challenge :police:

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Do you allways cut the parts you die and your entire squad gets wiped ?If so , any reason ? Not creating an arguement , but , as you might notice , even those who upload several pks into a single video , show they're deaths and the complete pks (at least 95% of the people and situations i guess).

However you allways cut out your deaths, using as the example that air pk from yesterday , where our squad got wiped twice (you posted once of them) , and your squad must have gotten wiped 3-4 or maybe 5. Yet you seem to never post this lol and i'm just curious as to if there's a particular reason .Don't take it as an arguement , simply curious.

idk about you but what's fun/entertaining about watching deaths

is that what you watch the videos for?

jakho

Must say I loved it. Keep on going, but I'll keep on muting music xD sry bro

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
one of the best eas great job

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
Do you allways cut the parts you die and your entire squad gets wiped ?If so , any reason ? Not creating an arguement , but , as you might notice , even those who upload several pks into a single video , show they're deaths and the complete pks (at least 95% of the people and situations i guess).

However you allways cut out your deaths, using as the example that air pk from yesterday , where our squad got wiped twice (you posted once of them) , and your squad must have gotten wiped 3-4 or maybe 5. Yet you seem to never post this lol and i'm just curious as to if there's a particular reason .Don't take it as an arguement , simply curious.
it doesnt matter how much he cut the vid or not, he's still better than you and any1 in your guild(not creating an argument)
really good vid

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran

jakho

That's ok , because everyone in my guild is better then you . So i think we are fine
Butthead

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
  • Faction: Xpendable
Diogo-
bad ea, bad squad leader, bad squad,terrible person, good pk.

just kidding love you babe.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Butthead

Butthead > FactorEA
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Butthead > FactorEA

I am best player in universe