Epic Perfect World

Artifex PVP - Archer Gameplay Suzy

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Suzy is undoubtedly one of the best EAs out there, saying otherwise is pointless and a stand proof of jealousy.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Suzy is undoubtedly one of the best EAs out there, saying otherwise is pointless and a stand proof of jealousy.

I agree Gaby :)))

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I agree Gaby :)))

WWWWWWWWW factored WR lol
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Somehow I doubt you believe what you say, considering how much you trashed him along with the rest of Koreans when they were in XP. But I guess it all changes when he's in your faction. Oh well, hypocrisy must start somewhere.
Nice vid '-'
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Jealous you say Gaby ? lol. Since everyone giving their opinion about Suzy is the best ea 1# around , others that do not think that must say their opinion tho.  ;)

Offline Striker

• Banned
  • App/Web Developer
  • Characters: BAHA
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Artifex can win in PvP?

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Blablabla I think I'm some1
Nononono.

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
I agree, "Suzy is the best EA 1 number around"
What?

Hello English, you look nice today ...

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
Ya right since you have no answer you will just give that stupid excuse about people English. What ever :)

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Nononono.

I agree, "Suzy is the best EA 1 number around"
What?

Hello English, you look nice today ...

:normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Ya right since you have no answer you will just give that stupid excuse about people English. What ever :)
Answer what?

I do not see any question mark in your pointless remark about something that I have not said. If you understood wrong my 1 line comment then buddy ... back to school? Or read again, then ask a question if you wish to get an answer.

And before you get all happy "Jealous you say Gaby ? lol. " <- reformulate so I can answer , or better yet get off the Artifex made thread ... since we are ... you know all just  "so serious"

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
First of all read what you said. '' Suzy is undoubtedly one of the best EAs out there, saying otherwise is pointless and a stand proof of jealousy.'' Now second : People are saying their opinion about Suzy that she is not 1# ea around there. And it's the truth there is way more eas than her that are better than she is. Not saying that she is bad because she is good. And it seems to be so hard to you to accept that because she is an Artifex member. (It seems like that. ) And you calling those people jealous for saying their opinion ? lol.

I do not have to go back to school because im still there learning. But you have to learn not to call people '' Jealous '' For saying their own opinion as you did.   ;)

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Be nice, please. I don't want to have to lock the thread. :/

Stay on topic and no arguing. Thanks.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
dmn this suzy really best ea ever he always win 1vs1s .. i shall learn his game play so game be easy to me

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
Im sorry . Not answering anymore , if anything needed we will take it to Pms i guess   :smiley: