Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
your facmate admited that you outnumber us stay quiet
you grow nuts in 2 days, stay quiet

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

owned by the guy that give you all the gear ;)

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
Join XP grow nuts LOL, stay quiet.
he left u cuz he was tired of winning only if outnumbering, 1 min wipe if even number, you shouldnt hate if some1 chooses skill over numbers bro

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
he left u cuz he was tired of winning only if outnumbering, 1 min wipe if even number, you shouldnt hate if some1 chooses skill over numbers bro

skill of pinoys and t69 alliance ?

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
skill of pinoys and t69 alliance ?
skill of even numbers 1 min wipe bro, 10v10 20v20 30v30 xpend pm any officer or merge to win  ;)

-Oxymoronic

your facmate admited that you outnumber us stay quiet
Lol since when do you have balls.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
he left u cuz he was tired of winning only if outnumbered, 1 min wipe if even number, you shouldnt hate if some1 chooses skill over numbers bro
Yet he went to xpendable, that doesn't change anything. you are no different from us.There is no thing as skilled when both sides having same level of players....stop trying to make xpendable look good when ur own faction is no more than a T menu with more than 40 people at pk.Now if u take it logically. if u were so good, u wouldn't have panic recruited 20 more to outnumber us by 10, yet u did.You have good people and very bad people. We have the same. You are so funny when u get upset about a pk, because u care about it.Its fun to have a good pk, sadly to have trashtalk. Now refrain from posting if u are going to say u never lost same numbers, cause u did.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Yet he went to xpendable, that doesn't change anything. you are no different from us.There is no thing as skilled when both sides having same level of players....stop trying to make xpendable look good when ur own faction is no more than a T menu with more than 40 people at pk.Now if u take it logically. if u were so good, u wouldn't have panic recruited 20 more to outnumber us by 10, yet u did.You have good people and very bad people. We have the same. You are so funny when u get upset about a pk, because u care about it.Its fun to have a good pk, sadly to have trashtalk. Now refrain from posting if u are going to say u never lost same numbers, cause u did.
admit it, you outnumbered me in bvg

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
i never said artifex is bad, i dont care much enough to direct my talk towards 1 guild, im just saying that your best players lose 10-0 to xpendable's best players, we indeed have some bad people that we train instead of mass recruit; also the amount of bad people xpend has is 5%, i dont wanna comment on yours though  :-*

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
i never said artifex is bad, i dont care much enough to direct my talk towards 1 guild, im just saying that your best players lose 10-0 to xpendable's best players, we indeed have some bad people that we train instead of mass recruit; also the amount of bad people xpend has is 5%, i dont wanna comment on yours though  :-*
i think i beat you already

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
i think i beat you already
aw bro dont start me, 500-0 on any char i play safezone when i approach and so forth, im just post farming i wanna get yellow named finally unmoderated thank you gm

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

you train theam ? u recruit 1 mage and made her re roll ep and the onli thing that she do is aoe heal what did you train LOL

Offline Scope

• Legen
  • dary.
  • Characters: Scope