Epic Perfect World

Classes guide

Disrupted

I like the idea of this, thats why i added my 2cents and gave you the BM guide i use or atleast live by really xD

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I like the idea of this, thats why i added my 2cents and gave you the BM guide i use or atleast live by really xD
No.
You've destroyed the entire guide :c

Disrupted

No.
You've destroyed the entire guide :c

Well then sorry

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
It's a lot better than what I could write, I'm lazy to write so much.  :-[
And my bro didn't help at all. <.<

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

EricaMurcas

To add a little something to this already awesome guide: Both classes and mobs have elemental weakness. Metal is weak vs. fire, wood is weak vs. metal, water is weak vs. earth. Fire is weak vs. water, earth is weak vs. wood. I hope this helps a little bit.

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
Sorry but I really can't take this thread seriously. Like, no. These aren't even guides. If you wanna make a class guide at least you should get some proper knowledge about the class rather than just writing common sense things. A+ for the effort though. Sorry if I sound rude but this thread isn't really gonna help anyone...

-.- :-\

Atleast She made a guide to help.Dont know why some of u are comming at her for not writing what u want.If u thing her Guide is sht make ur Own cause i dont see anyone doing that. :-\
Dont use not trying to be mean as an excuse to be mean lel

-Oxymoronic

To add a little something to this already awesome guide: Both classes and mobs have elemental weakness. Metal is weak vs. fire, wood is weak vs. metal, water is weak vs. earth. Fire is weak vs. water, earth is weak vs. wood. I hope this helps a little bit.

... get out lmao. that's for pve, there aren't a certain element classes.  :normal-43:

Atleast She made a guide to help.Dont know why some of u are comming at her for not writing what u want.If u thing her Guide is sht make ur Own cause i dont see anyone doing that. :-\

too lazy

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya

Thanks. '-'

Once again, I'd like to ask more people to give me more info, specially on psy pls. Q.Q
And seeker.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Thanks. '-'

Once again, I'd like to ask more people to give me more info, specially on psy pls. Q.Q
And seeker.

psy, camp white voodoo until the time is right.

unless you're animassacre.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline WarZone

• Lord of Winterfell
  • Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word.
  • Characters: WarZone
Well i have r8 demon psy and it's rather easy to play.. Camp white voodo, untill you immobilise/stun the adversary, switch back to black voodoo, tide spirit for channeling and dmg, i for one use extreme poison too (genie skill), and then just nuke them.. they have relatively high dmg and if crit, it hits over 20k. but there are so many strategies, psychic will is very usefull too when fighting meele characters. Empowered/Diminished vigours are very usefull too.. You just have to learn what each skill does and figure out a strategy of your own :D trial and error thats how you get it done.

IGN:                           Character:            Lvl.
JinKazama_                BM                        150
WarZone                   Sin                        150
valkyrie                     Barb                      150
Smartcast                   Wiz                      150
Medium_RO               Psy                        150

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
... get out lmao. that's for pve, there aren't a certain element classes.  :normal-43:

too lazy

Maybe I'm blind, but this guide doesn't necessarily say PvP only, so that piece of advice she gave is still useful in PvE aspects.

Stop being mean!

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Maybe I'm blind, but this guide doesn't necessarily say PvP only, so that piece of advice she gave is still useful in PvE aspects.

Stop being mean!

this is metioneaneaaaaanzzzzzzzzzzz he is on period storm. every post he makes is offensive  :sad:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
this is metioneaneaaaaanzzzzzzzzzzz he is on period storm. every post he makes is offensive  :sad:

If he need pads, he should let us know.  Bet some of us women can lend him some. :P

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

-Oxymoronic

stfu u retarded monkey

you know i love you though  :tiger-29:

Stop being mean!

its in my nature, cant help it  :'(