Epic Perfect World

Need help with an HA veno build

Offline Loralei

• Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.
  • Characters: Loralei - Sage Sin
Heya, as the title goes, I've made a HA veno (currently a lvl 145 Demon using a Pataka) and I was wondering if anyone could give me advice or combos to use for PVE/PVP. If anyone could give me some pointers, I'd be appreciative. Thanks  :tiger-1: :tiger-4:
Loralei - 150 Sage Sin
Lunae - 150 Demon Archer
TaiaLeonhart - 150 Sage Seeker
Lunarei - 145 Sage Cleric
KarIiah - 145 Sage Venomancer
Xatai - 150 Demon Wizard
Noxwood - 135 Demon Blademaster
Loralai - 124 Psychic
_Lykaios_ - 136 Sage Barbarian
Zethyr - (pending) Mystic
NightingaIe - 123 Sage Archer

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Loralei

• Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.
  • Characters: Loralei - Sage Sin
Loralei - 150 Sage Sin
Lunae - 150 Demon Archer
TaiaLeonhart - 150 Sage Seeker
Lunarei - 145 Sage Cleric
KarIiah - 145 Sage Venomancer
Xatai - 150 Demon Wizard
Noxwood - 135 Demon Blademaster
Loralai - 124 Psychic
_Lykaios_ - 136 Sage Barbarian
Zethyr - (pending) Mystic
NightingaIe - 123 Sage Archer

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
You're welcome. :)

Offline Bushy

• Characters: Bushy
  • Faction: Alamat
If you want to HA veno you need to be sage not a demon..  and I think no need to be HA here all you can do get a def weapon and reduce damage from armor .. AA veno OP here..

-Oxymoronic

If you're going HA to be tanky you'd do better by going vit cuz in full ha you're just gonna get shit on by magic classes, my veno is full vit right now and it tanks like the mutta***in greatest, and I'm not even that good at it. So yeah, do not go ha veno pls.

Try this guide:

http://epicpw.com/guides/how-to-make-a-unique-veno-that-doesn't-suck/

That's not a very good guide tbh. I know that person and tbh she was a pretty pretty damn terrible wf. Even I play wf better than her and I've only been playing it for about 5 months now and I'm pretty bad at it.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
If you're going HA to be tanky you'd do better by going vit cuz in full ha you're just gonna get shit on by magic classes, my veno is full vit right now and it tanks like the mutta***in greatest, and I'm not even that good at it. So yeah, do not go ha veno pls.

That's not a very good guide tbh. I know that person and tbh she was a pretty pretty damn terrible wf. Even I play wf better than her and I've only been playing it for about 5 months now and I'm pretty bad at it.

The point in linking the guide was that there are TONS of HA Veno guides around so all the OP has to do is use the search option. :) I don't know the person who made that guide so I can't say they're terrible, plus that's mean to say. :/ 

Also, there are plenty of Veno guides in the "Guides" section for your viewing pleasure.