Epic Perfect World

Mid Week Tws

Offline whiffin21

I was Wondering if its possible to have Mid week Tws aswell gives people more of a chance to come and also gives people more to do in game. :)

Offline assopener3

uhm there are ppl who have to work and stuff like this so probably there would be 1 -2  player doing the tw ...
so ppl who dont got a job like u :o ?
Fight For Love And Nothing Else !

Offline whiffin21

mm i work :) and probs more hours than you :)

Offline Lyssania

Don't be so rude. I have a job and I get random days off, and they are usually during the weekday while I'm stuck working the weekend. I think this would be a good idea, if we could get an estimate of how many people are free during the weekdays.

Offline lonerose82

uhm there are ppl who have to work and stuff like this so probably there would be 1 -2  player doing the tw ...
so ppl who dont got a job like u :o ?

Dude seriously lol. No need to be an ass, I work too, but i think it'd be a great idea. I'd probably be able to to attend those TWs more than the weekend TWs. It'd also make the competition for lands more fun, create more pvp, and make other players want to come.

Offline Enraged

Wow l2type.

Mid week TW would be idiotic, especially once school gets back in.
Hi.

Offline Distortion

I already said about this , not like a "midweek tw " just daily pvp battles twstyle , with other rewards . U should check suggestion forum for a topic like this .
p.s. ; would be a great ideea to bring a new pvp system as I said daily pvp battles with or without rewards ..

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
I already said about this , not like a "midweek tw " just daily pvp battles twstyle , with other rewards . U should check suggestion forum for a topic like this .
p.s. ; would be a great ideea to bring a new pvp system as I said daily pvp battles with or without rewards ..
I was Wondering if its possible to have Mid week Tws aswell gives people more of a chance to come and also gives people more to do in game. :)

It has been planned for a while to make a tw instance that you can go in at any time, for this reason, longer than I have been a gm, but with morai/drama getting in the way its been put on hold.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!