Hard Class gameplay

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex

Gf played by 30 min wb
Last Edit: Aug 01, 2014, 08:53 pm by Areashiii

Disrupted

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL part time wb rekting full time wb gg

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
look at anima bringing shame to me oh my god LOL

Disrupted

i gotta love how after u begged me to dont use my r8 weapons and u still lost 3-1, u just put my loss.Not like i expect much from some clown that sux both at irl and at EPW but its ok, the power of editing;).

Inb4 u come bk flaming, if u rlly did that and those 3-1 never happened, u wont have problem 1v1ing me on GM stream with that godly wb, point is ull never do it.
'He put where he died to you ijs, you still died to a 2min wb. no excuse so sad

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
as if occult wb was a hard class, especially after begging opponent to dont use def wep :normal-11:
but hey, gf, Areshi is my idol, right after Aldin.
Btw he cut out the 3 times he got fked by me in a flawless way and edited my deaths as if they were 1v1s when  i was just letting my faction mate testing damages on me and he got in.
but yo bro i like his style, after losing to half of the server and declining 1v1s to the other half, he still got balls to believe his fairy tales, i wanna ask him what drug hes high on cuz it must be godo :normal-35: :normal-35:
Last Edit: Aug 01, 2014, 06:35 pm by Noobed

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Funny thing is that i was there and u just 1v1'ed, not damage test breaking. And u lost to a barb, as a WB, with close to be geared mg....why would u even talk....?

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Rolling some easies i see
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL part time wb rekting full time wb gg
He barely plays WB lol, the other guy doesn't know any other class

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Funny thing is that i was there and u just 1v1'ed, not damage test breaking. And u lost to a barb, as a WB, with close to be geared mg....why would u even talk....?

u were there?good for u, u watched one of the top rolling him 3-1.
No damage test?aw bro whats at 8:03 then.
Before talking, u should at least proving what u r trying to say.(yes i've said trying)

-Oxymoronic

Bro you guys are a new generation of nerds I wish I could pay for some girls for you all or something

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Aldin #2

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
disrupted when is last time you slept with a girl?never ahahha its ok bro u have ur pc+usb drive maybe u get something out of it?

Didn't you post fake picture a while ago then kept annoying me in game to go comment you look good.
Oh but maybe, I'll give my number  to the same girl you did and beg her to text me everyday because I'm pathetic and lonely.  :normal-9:

Oh my sorry...this was supposed to be a PM, sorry bro.  :normal-41:

Disrupted

Didn't you post fake picture a while ago then kept annoying me in game to go comment you look good.
Oh but maybe, I'll give my number  to the same girl you did and beg her to text me everyday because I'm pathetic and lonely.  :normal-9:

Oh my sorry...this was supposed to be a PM, sorry bro.  :normal-41:
LOOOOOOOOL MADE MY DAY  but i love it how people bring up sex on a game when they their selves are prolly virgins

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
and declining 1v1s to the other half
We can 1v1 now bro this time I'll use my main. :normal-2:

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
LOOOOOOOOL MADE MY DAY  but i love it how people bring up sex on a game when they their selves are prolly virgins
http://prntscr.com/48r4qn lel?

Offline Scope

• Legen
  • dary.
  • Characters: Scope