Epic Perfect World

Archer APS or DPH?

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
dont go aps .. i'm about to delete my aps ea .. everything easy to me .. barbs with cata gears last for 3 secs
boring no challenge ...

full buff eas take 41k dmg auto attack with nirvana bow here ss to prove
http://prntscr.com/48wl4m

dont go aps ea

go dph

+1 lol

cevans1290

dont go aps .. i'm about to delete my aps ea .. everything easy to me .. barbs with cata gears last for 3 secs
boring no challenge ...

full buff eas take 41k dmg auto attack with nirvana bow here ss to prove
http://prntscr.com/48wl4m

dont go aps ea

go dph
+1 to this.

Offline Rayiane

• Characters: Rayiane
  • Faction: Legendary
Someone explain to me why archers need channeling? I've been explained to why but it really don't make sense... Yes, it will make skills "hit" faster but you still have the cooldown time of those skills...I am "old school" played PWI for 6 years and archers usually go for int in their gear. (Yes i know epw isn't pwi). I have an archer and she's prob the crappiest on the server. I don't kill anyone. Will the channeling make it faster to cast? Or do a mix of chan and int?

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
I am "old school" played PWI for 6 years 

:normal-43: :normal-43:

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Someone explain to me why archers need channeling? I've been explained to why but it really don't make sense... Yes, it will make skills "hit" faster but you still have the cooldown time of those skills...I am "old school" played PWI for 6 years and archers usually go for int in their gear. (Yes i know epw isn't pwi). I have an archer and she's prob the crappiest on the server. I don't kill anyone. Will the channeling make it faster to cast? Or do a mix of chan and int?
Yes, most of the EA's on this server is channeling EA's.
About that ...

Channeling makes skills faster to cast.
Some of the skill's in sage have reduced cool down.
if you get x2 channeling on each of ur r8 piece, im sure ur ea will have -80%+ chant.
You'll enjoy being a ct EA  ^-^  its good in 1v1's

Offline Rayiane

About that ...

if you get x2 channeling on each of ur r8 piece, im sure ur ea will have -80%+ chant.

Yea.....i made my archer demon.....

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Yea.....i made my archer demon.....

One thing I learned when I came to this server 2 years ago:  forget (almost) EVERYTHING you know about PWI, because most of it does not apply here.  Sage archers are the majority here, whereas on PWI demon archers were, including the ever-so-wtfworthy fist archer (you get laughed at if you go into pk with fists here, just saying). 

Basically -chan on an archer makes them kill things with magic faster.  What with barbs with 90k+ HP and seekers with 100+ def levels, any bit of edge you can get, you take.

I'm actually a non-chan/non-aps archer (for now, slowly transitioning to a hybrid -chan build) and it works for me.  I may not kill things fast (or at all in some cases--*** seeker def levels sometimes) but I have fun with it. Point of a game is to have fun with what you play, yes?

So pick a build that you can live with and work from there.

On a side note, Mikau is the only character of mine which has done the culti in its entirety, so if I wanted to switch cultis (which I don't) to play with an APS build, I could.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
About that ...

-80 channel wtf o.o i got like -60 wtf?

cevans1290

Ik alot Ct ea go crossbow which is some amount of chan >Idk :sad: <

um. -18% off access and cape.
 use magic rings, -20% more so -38%.
 -12 bc weap chan stones so 50%.
 not counting the weap itself I think is 10%?
 lets just say 50% atm.
 -10% Ct box, you're at 60%
not counting gear stats :c Idk.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Hmm...

Chest, assuming -chan -3% x3=-9%
Legs: -3 x3=-9%
Feet: -9% there too
Bracers: -9%

So far that's 27, yes?

Okay, if you use 2 magic rings, that's -20%

-47% right now.

-10 on the blessing.

-57%.

Neck, belt and cape all have -6% each.

-18% +57%=75%

Personally, I'd stop here.

But if someone wanted to use the crossbow and do what my silly ass did and use -6% chan stones in there (don't worry, it'll be fixed soon, it's a build in progress after all), that's 22%.

75+22=97%. 

This is assuming best-case scenario of luck (or infinite EC's).

I don't even think there's a reason for stacking that much -chan anyways.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶

6 robe
6 nec
6 belt
10 blessing
6 wrists
10 ring
6 chest
6 pants
6 boots
22 from crossbow
=84%

Offline Rayiane

One thing I learned when I came to this server 2 years ago:  forget (almost) EVERYTHING you know about PWI, because most of it does not apply here.  Sage archers are the majority here, whereas on PWI demon archers were, including the ever-so-wtfworthy fist archer (you get laughed at if you go into pk with fists here, just saying). 

Basically -chan on an archer makes them kill things with magic faster.  What with barbs with 90k+ HP and seekers with 100+ def levels, any bit of edge you can get, you take.

I'm actually a non-chan/non-aps archer (for now, slowly transitioning to a hybrid -chan build) and it works for me.  I may not kill things fast (or at all in some cases--*** seeker def levels sometimes) but I have fun with it. Point of a game is to have fun with what you play, yes?

So pick a build that you can live with and work from there.

On a side note, Mikau is the only character of mine which has done the culti in its entirety, so if I wanted to switch cultis (which I don't) to play with an APS build, I could.

Thanks for the info, and i actually aps'd a lot of people and they did laugh. I'll have to switch to sage and reroll my r8 to get chan then. I'm trying to finish my Veno's gear atm

cevans1290

Thanks for the info, and i actually aps'd a lot of people and they did laugh. I'll have to switch to sage and reroll my r8 to get chan then. I'm trying to finish my Veno's gear atm
Your cube is made btw.