Epic Perfect World

Archer APS or DPH?

Offline Zorata

• Characters: Zorata
Please leave some reasons as to why I would choose one of these, and if your an archer yourself please leave me some combos or what you do.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Both good, but if you wanna make it super easy to pk with, then make cast EA. For cast EA you just need fast fingers, usually people who are trying EA first time or wanna kill someone are playing it, since it's easy. There are no combos for cast EA also, just make full skillbar on target in 1 sec.
Last Edit: Aug 01, 2014, 03:45 pm by Butthead
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
APS best in mass pk , DPH for 1vs1

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Both good !!
personally my EA have 96% chn wth pill...

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
If you're planning mass PK, then I suggest demon/aps ea.

Zirkon

Aps EA if a pure mass pk if not,
DPH/CT EA if u will solo/1vs1 pk.
Have fun :)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
From my experience, DPH archers are better for killing heavy and light classes due to their spike damage, but struggle against good arcane players.
APS on the other hand are good against arcanes, but slightly harder for light and especially heavy classes. APS are also better than DPH in mass PK and you will have a good use from the Spirit Blackhole, whilst DPH archers tend to go with crossbow or attack level bow.

Offline Zorata

• Characters: Zorata
Thanks a lot everyone.
If anyone comes back to this forum , or comes to now.
Could someone give me the price ranges for these bows?

145 Bow - Spirit Blackhole , x3 Intervals
145 Bow - Spirit Shatter , x3 Intervals : if that one even exists for 145 bow.

140 Bow - Spirit Blackhole , x3 Intervals
140 Bow - Spirit Shatter , x3 Intervals

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Thanks a lot everyone.
If anyone comes back to this forum , or comes to now.
Could someone give me the price ranges for these bows?

145 Bow - Spirit Blackhole , x3 Intervals = 25-35k ec (depends on who sells..p...)
145 Bow - Spirit Shatter , x3 Intervals= 3-5k ec? , yes, exists.

140 Bow - Spirit Blackhole , x3 Intervals = 2-3k ec
140 Bow - Spirit Shatter , x3 Intervals = 300-900 ec

This, edited it for u with the prices

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
From my experience, DPH archers are better for killing heavy and light classes due to their spike damage, but struggle against good arcane players.
APS on the other hand are good against arcanes, but slightly harder for light and especially heavy classes. APS are also better than DPH in mass PK and you will have a good use from the Spirit Blackhole, whilst DPH archers tend to go with crossbow or attack level bow.
DPH go with crossbow? Do you even know what DPH means ? And no, DPH doesn't struggle against arcane, APS does. Just because u mindlessly aps doesn't mean it will make it easier. Being DPH or APS means u have low channeling, making it hard to cast most skills, wings of grace most important to survive and u can get caught in seal midway casting it.
DPH is meant for high damage dealt and is basically using a single combo formed of 3 skills that can heirobug, have short cd and are dealing both phy and mag dmg.
If you want more info on DPH you can pm me.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
DPH go with crossbow? Do you even know what DPH means ? And no, DPH doesn't struggle against arcane, APS does. Just because u mindlessly aps doesn't mean it will make it easier. Being DPH or APS means u have low channeling, making it hard to cast most skills, wings of grace most important to survive and u can get caught in seal midway casting it.
DPH is meant for high damage dealt and is basically using a single combo formed of 3 skills that can heirobug, have short cd and are dealing both phy and mag dmg.
If you want more info on DPH you can pm me.
lol are you ok? DPH means channelling for them not damage per hit affs '-'

Indulgence

Pretty sure I have less struggle killing an Arcane than I do killing an HA and my EA is sage. Ijs.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Go Sage and DPH

Get r8.
Recast it to 2x or 3 chant in each piece or for more dmg get double or triple dex in each piece of r8 and get dex in ws belt and get dex in ds or cube, rings.

My EA is Sage and DPH, has 89% Channelling.

OR

Go Demon and APS

Get r8.
Recast it and get x1 int in chest. or x2 if possible.
And get an int on foot if possible.
Get x2 int in wrist and 2x is possible.

My EA has x1 int in chest and x2 int in wrist and x1 int in foot and x3 int nirvana bow.

( I have 2 EA's one is demon for aps and other is sage for dph )  :police: :police:

I usually use DPH one coz its easier to kill seekers, bms, barbs.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Pretty sure I have less struggle killing an Arcane than I do killing an HA and my EA is sage. Ijs.
Most likely, what I meant is comparison between APS / DPH, not between armor types. That might be clearer way to illustrate it:

demon APS              sage DPH

arcane:     edge over DPH            x
light:              x                 edge over APS
heavy:            x                 edge over APS
mass PK:   edge over DPH            x

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Go Sage and DPH

Get r8.
Recast it to 2x or 3 chant in each piece or for more dmg get double or triple dex in each piece of r8 and get dex in ws belt and get dex in ds or cube, rings.

My EA is Sage and DPH, has 89% Channelling.

OR

Go Demon and APS

Get r8.
Recast it and get x1 int in chest. or x2 if possible.
And get an int on foot if possible.
Get x2 int in wrist and 2x is possible.

My EA has x1 int in chest and x2 int in wrist and x1 int in foot and x3 int nirvana bow.

( I have 2 EA's one is demon for aps and other is sage for dph )  :police: :police:

I usually use DPH one coz its easier to kill seekers, bms, barbs.

:normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9: