Epic Perfect World

Suzy #1 EA

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
OMG, Apples ... I said Suzy is one of the best EAs on the server, I did not give a number ... heck do I care who else is a good EA ... as for as the"a stand proof of jealousy" it is an expression meaning that it is unfair calling a good person bad. I did not say that "ppl are jealous". But you did get one thing right ... you do not know what I am talking about, but it is ok, though you might want to back off stuff that you do not understand. and that is the "true" ... truth* by the way.

Don't get offended.

also   +1 Violent
Last Edit: Aug 02, 2014, 09:38 pm by Gaby

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Ok so Violent let me refresh you. Im in GoodGame not in xp. And just to let you know , i don't need to be guildless or in any guild to think or say that that list i gave are the best eas in server. Even when i was in Artifex , i always said that them are the best eas , what are you on about ?
Yes, refresh her.

Offline Miami xD

• Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
The dream is real

http://prntscr.com/48y7gv

omg he somehow found out that we wish we were XP members  :'( How did you find such top secret info??  ???

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
omg he somehow found out that we wish we were XP members  :'( How did you find such top secret info??  ???

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
  • Faction: Xpendable
Just saying nowhere on our forum do you see any Artifex members name  ;) Even in Xars wall of text in background is not a single artifex name
Diogo-
bad ea, bad squad leader, bad squad,terrible person, good pk.

just kidding love you babe.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Just saying nowhere on our forum do you see any Artifex members name  ;) Even in Xars wall of text in background is not a single artifex name
Can I be you, please?  :sad: :'(

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
  • Faction: Xpendable
Can I be you, please?  :sad: :'(

Out of respect for my friend Pedja no response  :smiley:
Diogo-
bad ea, bad squad leader, bad squad,terrible person, good pk.

just kidding love you babe.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Ya sure Gaby. After 1 year you mean the opposite just like always lol... And stop with your no sense +1 or that im dick kissing XP to join it when im in GoodGame. the reality is you guys can not accept that the best EAs are not in artifex because your hate of Xpendable

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
You guys were warned to stop with the language and arguing.

Locked now.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.