Epic Perfect World

Suzy #1 EA

Disrupted

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
his gears are all interval with a bow that makes you want to punch a wall.... spirit black hole x3 interval nirvana bow

Wow nice

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex

scatterer3

nice video Suzy, I always wanted to see your gameplay from that perspective. Your video is nice as well Ahed (on sig), gotta share it  ^-^.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
his gears are all interval with a bow that makes you want to punch a wall.... spirit black hole x3 interval nirvana bow

not onli the nirvana bow he have 25 atk lvl +5 atk lvl  +dex + int bow , he have one of the best aps gear archers on the sv

Very skilled stun + aps, inb4 soochi uploads video of being -best ea-

even if u don't like you i shited loling on this  Best coment on all post ever

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
ily suzy
this ^^ best ea on server

Offline Shines

• Faction: Outcasts✩
GOD EA. No one comes close to you Suzy keep trashing on these bads who die to 145 bow lel. GG

-Oxymoronic

u must be kidding for sure all this comments saying god ea good gameplay did u guys watched the video?? i'm sure dont, cuz all i can see here is a purge service!!! she use that nirvana aps purge bow and spam quick shot and stun thats it!! the lame part is when the proc from quickshot doesn't come she keeps auto attacking simply!! but if  this is 1 of the best eas like arti been claiming on those comments so im concerned about arti eas lvl!!

? ... i just got cancer from reading this.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
u must be kidding for sure all this comments saying god ea good gameplay did u guys watched the video?? i'm sure dont, cuz all i can see here is a purge service!!! she use that nirvana aps purge bow and spam quick shot and stun thats it!! the lame part is when the proc from quickshot doesn't come she keeps auto attacking simply!! but if  this is 1 of the best eas like arti been claiming on those comments so im concerned about arti eas lvl!!

You do realize what demon EAs do right...?

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Suzy rolls you all in PK, stay quiet.  :-*

Offline Shines

• Faction: Outcasts✩
LOL @ all these mad trash EAs getting mad because Suzy trashes them  :normal-2:

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1

-Oxymoronic

yah ik what demons eas do but this is not example of a good demon ea!

and btw  i can remenber in ur 1st vid and few more u coming from death without rebuff urself i mean own buffs and using holy path to stay almost in same place using boa in a single target must be somvone u really wanted to kill i hope!! and guess what the comments from ur facc ppl was like wow good player op ea and clearly only them said that to be nice for a facc mate. soo its supposed to see same comments in every video many ppl i bet didnt really watched the vid but its a facc mate just spam good vid op gamer. all this to say u guys banalize some expressions like god ea or player good gameplay atlast idk why the thing u guys must be free to criticize is music  :smiley: :smiley: is there any facc rule about coments on facc mate vids cuz seems to have all look the same lol

soooooooooooooooooooo who are you again