Epic Perfect World

Xpendable's PK: Spartans Are Back

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
When alamat +aeons + T69 are ally with those guild??

i think u lost server!!

nonono silly you said alamat + aeons + t69 + ares + axegroup

??? I still don't know the answer you still haven't said

what is this mysterious guild that's allied with all of those

lol wait is this joke and you've talking about EPW_Team or something
It's funny to see arti crying about number and alliances now; because they used to say: Ally with more factions or stop pking. LMAO
Now they try to sound like they didn't ally with anyone or just a few dreturns to make themselves look good. But in fact, the original dreturns were begging every member move to HO, of course many have left, knowing how sad the entire merge was. LMAO
What's even funny is when someone from arti said that HO only took a few dreturns leftovers, which is disgustingly untrue.  These people only imply that arti has no idea about what's going on in their alt faction. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Basically every random can get into HO easily...It's like a waste disposal site.
But their sad alliance doesn't work out well as they get rekt all the time by enemies, till to the point where they are so scared to leave sz during pk time when they used to get rekt. ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL   

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Bla bla both guilds have allies, stfu.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
ангел  nice vid hehe

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
lol easies wrecked. nice vid  ;)

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Bla bla both guilds have allies, stfu.

GF Subzeroo
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Rawrissa

• Gamer Girls Unite! c;
  • :3
  • Characters: FluffyBunny / FierceKitty
  • Faction: Girls
Yay!!! My team was the winner!! :3!! And the other team lost! c:!! We are the best guys <333