Epic Perfect World

Xpendable's PK: Spartans Are Back

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Good quality vid as always, making most boring class to see vids of interesting, gg '-'
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
didnt watch video but gz on getting fraps.

Insanity

Difference is that we admit we allied alamat, you people deny merging countless guilds :)
Last Edit: Aug 01, 2014, 04:22 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
the lvl of sadnes in the coments give me cancer, good video , good psy .

sad excuses from both fackien sides

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Difference is that we admit we allied alamat, you people deny merging countless guilds :)

No one denies merging any guild.. both guilds merge lol.. some call it merge, others call it recruitment .. People leave their old factions (with a group of friends) all the time to join another. Call it what you will, but merging is fine. It's not the same as allying, as with allies you don't have to deal with any drama other than not attacking each other.. when you merge, you open up to a whole lot of other variable which may result in instabilities in your own faction. Regardless, Merge, recruit both the same. You guys merge/recruit the same as Artifex. Except the difference is Artifex didn't ally another significant other faction.
Last Edit: Aug 01, 2014, 04:23 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
Artifex was not even on the tw map when we left. We took NS then went to hibernation. Anyway I agree with noki. Its a shame all the extra pk and smaller guilds server would have if not for the turn of events.
Diogo-
bad ea, bad squad leader, bad squad,terrible person, good pk.

just kidding love you babe.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
No one denies merging any guild.. both guilds merge lol.. some call it merge, others call it recruitment .. People leave their old factions (with a group of friends) all the time to join another. Call it what you will, but merging is fine. It's not the same as allying, as with allies you don't have to deal with any drama other than not attacking each other.. when you merge, you open up to a whole lot of other variable which may result in instabilities in your own faction. Regardless, Merge, recruit both the same. You guys merge/recruit the same as Artifex. Except the difference is Artifex didn't ally another significant other faction.

to make it short, yes, all both sides recruit, but in the end an xpend vs artifex 20v20 30v30 cores would end in 10-0, i doubt u can deny
Last Edit: Aug 01, 2014, 04:24 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
By the way nice vid anima
Diogo-
bad ea, bad squad leader, bad squad,terrible person, good pk.

just kidding love you babe.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Artifex was not even on the tw map when we left. We took NS then went to hibernation. Anyway I agree with noki. Its a shame all the extra pk and smaller guilds server would have if not for the turn of events.

this ty corey. finaly somebody with brain ...

Insanity

Now you know, as i was laughing that whole pk when people from all 3 factions turned up on my damage log ;o

I believe most of them were in air sniping ? idk, but few of my deaths were from being sniped by them in the air.

That was long time ago, you guys went to "hybernate" when artifex finally settled in on the server and got close to your land.  After map reset and you guys coming back from hibernation we haven't TW'd. We'll see what happens now.

I don't like long discussions,  GG is not with us they hit us too as much as they hit you, don't say shit like we're allied to them we have them under hostile factions category, about merging, okay that's funny you didnt ally you just put a whole guild in your alt guild and ally it and pretend it's not an alliance.
i don't care anyway i barely log and i dont want to keep posting for an hour on this so bb

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
That was long time ago, you guys went to "hybernate" when artifex finally settled in on the server and started prepping for TW.  After map reset and you guys coming back from hibernation we haven't TW'd. We'll see what happens now.

so Artifex now in full strength ?
ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Offline Meso

Good video, bad enemy

[05:17:02] Aisling: oh my god Teru i'm am bow DOWN to you + all your future offspring that carry the genes of MASTER and LEGEND within them. as you spread your superior sperm to impregnante the mothers of your enemies I will stand back in awe at your utter perfection and sob when the realization hits that I will never be more than a speck of dust in your presence

jakho

Yep, strategy is hard work and even more so for the lesser mind. Hence, some resort to easy and quick glory such as merge and ally server.

Anyways,
Same can be said to everyone in Xpendable and the rest of the server. Everyone supports the faction they are in and the members in it. The moment that member leaves or you leave that faction, everything changes. You can argue otherwise all you want, but no one is innocent of such. There is a bit of hypocrisy in everyone, not one person in any faction is innocent of this.
That's why u don't have strategy, instead you call out players from other servers merge everything that moves to defeat Xpendable, like once wise man Don John said: Your existence is based on Xpendable, we are the fuel of your fire. Done with this bb drama queen

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Too much drama from both sides.

Offline LumpyNutz

• Network Security Engineer
  • Characters: LumpyNutz
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
i dunno whats more sad in this thread all the argue or the title  :))