• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Artifex no challenge
yes u r powerful

Offline Meso

yes u r powerful
No I only know merge pinoys and ally  :'(

[05:17:02] Aisling: oh my god Teru i'm am bow DOWN to you + all your future offspring that carry the genes of MASTER and LEGEND within them. as you spread your superior sperm to impregnante the mothers of your enemies I will stand back in awe at your utter perfection and sob when the realization hits that I will never be more than a speck of dust in your presence

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
No I only know merge pinoys and ally  :'(

You can't denie you have them in your guild and as allies aswell.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable

same for u but we never deny we allied alamat
ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
same for u but we never deny we allied alamat

Never denied we invited the remaining people from D.Return into HangOver either.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
Never denied we invited the remaining people from D.Return into HangOver either.

good start to admit that ur only chance to win xp is when u outnumber us badly Anyway was fun pk
ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Offline Meso

You can't deny that XP is undefeatable with even numbers. What's your point?

[05:17:02] Aisling: oh my god Teru i'm am bow DOWN to you + all your future offspring that carry the genes of MASTER and LEGEND within them. as you spread your superior sperm to impregnante the mothers of your enemies I will stand back in awe at your utter perfection and sob when the realization hits that I will never be more than a speck of dust in your presence

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
You can't deny that XP is undefeatable with even numbers. What's your point?

good start to admit that ur only chance to win xp is when u outnumber us badly Anyway was fun pk

Just because everytime you guys lost you come out with a new excuse doesn't mean they're undefeated. Even before Artifex was created ,and after now too, i recall Xpendables beeing defeated on even number basis alot of times.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
we have won against xp lot of times without ho ally

ho ally was for alamrt and aoens pvp at there time zone .. cause they outnumber us

at that time we was allied to them .. xp was never pking at piony time zone.. they only used to pk at 8pm server time

which is means our pionys in ho = 3am for them bed time

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
we have won against xp lot of times without ho ally

ho ally was for alamrt and aoens pvp at there time zone .. cause they outnumber us

at that time we was allied to them .. xp was never pking at piony time zone.. they only used to pk at 8pm server time

which is means our pionys in ho = 3am for them bed time

invalid cuz u allied d return before we ally alamat
ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
invalid cuz u allied d return before we ally alamat

No you allied alamat before we allied d return.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
Just because everytime you guys lost you come out with a new excuse doesn't mean they're undefeated. Even before Artifex was created ,and after now too, i recall Xpendables beeing defeated on even number basis alot of times.

mention one 1 time xp was defeated same numbers or link vid we wont deny if that happen but look on the other side we win arti 80v80 tw in 19 mins look at past days pk look at dt event we were not trying we gave u ur chance and now we responding simple as that , i m not trying to trash talk u or anything just stating facts , if u have  a claim prove it
ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
No you allied alamat before we allied d return.

its obvious that u are trying to troll nice try tho
ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ