Epic Perfect World

Hyperfilter

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
There seem to be a lot of issues with Hyperfilter lately. I'll trust that you guys know more about this stuff than I do, but are there any /other/ anti-DDoS services out there that don't have so many issues? It seems Hyperfilter's service is becoming increasingly unreliable. If there are any options for a change of anti-DDoS services, I think now might be a good time to start looking at them. Unless you're locked into a contract with Hyperfilter, all others are ridiculously and unrealistically expensive, Hyperfilter is the best on the market, or some other reason that I can't think of. I'm sure there's a reason. And, if not, I'm sure that you're already thinking about it, so thank you in advance for that.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

TheRealKiller

Do you even read the homepage? :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Do I read it? Yes. Do I refresh it? Not often enough.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will look for another alternate connection proxy link, so we would have 2 in case if Hyperfilter was down.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
I will look for another alternate connection proxy link, so we would have 2 in case if Hyperfilter was down.
+1 :police: