Epic Perfect World

Virtue-Hate Sign Ups

Disrupted

People bring us down to try and ruin our ego's. That is all. And, I don't know why you are considered a "trash bm" when most weeks you are THE TOP BM on the Rankings. That has to say something. I've seen you ganked by 10+ people and survive longer than most anyone else on the server. You are not nearly close to the worst.
Rankings dont prove anything except i kill a lot of people on this server, but my skill level cant be argued with, there are only a few good dph bm's and to alot of people im one of them

Offline Rayiane

• Characters: Rayiane
  • Faction: Legendary
Rankings dont prove anything except i kill a lot of people on this server, but my skill level cant be argued with, there are only a few good dph bm's and to alot of people im one of them

Killing people don't say anything? LOL

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Do you want your guild not to be taken seriously?

'Cause that's how you get your guild not to be taken seriously.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Killing people don't say anything? LOL

i agree with disrupted - killing ppl doesnt say anything.
with my psy im in the list.. 5th i think... yet all i do is hit the shiny buttons in a random order. im not good i just pk alot.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
It does not prove anything.
If people are dedicated enought they may aswell bring lower level alts and kill them over and over for kill score. :-\

-Oxymoronic

It does not prove anything.
If people are dedicated enought they may aswell bring lower level alts and kill them over and over for kill score. :-\

killing alts doesnt count

Angelica

.....................?
pretty much

Offline Drive

• 🌙
killing alts doesnt count
Oh so it's 150 only?
Still abusable. :-X
Edit:Oh or its IP adress restriced?
Last Edit: Aug 01, 2014, 11:05 am by M~

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I've seen people pay for kills....try hards  :normal-20: (Not talking about Gods Giving quest, actual spam killing)

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Drive

• 🌙

Stop putting that gif everywhere. :'(
Or i scalp.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
It was necessary :-X

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow