Epic Perfect World

Virtue-Hate Sign Ups

cevans1290

Sign up for coming to Anglers some time not known yet come out of sz and hate. Lets see who gets wrecked.  :police:

First 32 taken. reward : saying I floored people aka #1=Disrupted.

Disrupted

Sign up for coming to Anglers some time not known yet come out of sz and hate. Lets see who gets wrecked.  :police:

First 32 taken. reward : saying I floored people aka #1=Disrupted.
I'm in

Offline Rayiane

• Characters: Rayiane
  • Faction: Legendary
 :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

This is going to be funny to see. The funniest part of my days is watching people Rage about how someone else sucks and they get so upset about it . :D

Offline ★Iffy★

• Simmer down & pucker up
  • Characters: ★Iffy★
  • Faction: ★ 420 ★
take this shit down. This childish ass drama. People wont ever shut the *** up when you give them something to talk about so often.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
.....................?

Offline Rayiane

I'm in

I'd be mad at you if you weren't :D

cevans1290

take this shit down. This childish ass drama. People wont ever shut the *** up when you give them something to talk about so often.
wdf we just want to roll some people ? no need to be rude.

Offline ★Iffy★

.....................?

Exactly.

Offline Rayiane

What are you talking about? LMAO

Offline ★Iffy★

wdf we just want to roll some people ? no need to be rude.

hard to roll when your being rolled. I mean lets all act like this is another horrible teen movie and add more drama, I mean really we havent hit the climax just yet.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
zzz The tt is up again
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 05:33 pm by BlackRoft

cevans1290

hard to roll when your being rolled. I mean lets all act like this is another horrible teen movie and add more drama, I mean really we havent hit the climax just yet.
I'm host lol! And I doubt Tay'll be getting rolled.

Disrupted

Eh im just doing it for the trolls, its annoying how people try to bring us down, its down right pathetic but it is what it is. Its like how im considered a trash bm but in reality im far from it, am i the best? no. but am i the worst? hell no.

Offline Rayiane

We don't get rolled all the time D: Every faction has it's ups and downs. Virtue is new and needs to learn how to work with other members as well, such as AAing, and this won't happen if people don't PK. PvE all the time isn't the same as PK. There are people who just PvE and others who don't. Saying "hard to roll when you're being rolled" isn't saying anything. Practice makes perfect?  ^-^

Offline Rayiane

Eh im just doing it for the trolls, its annoying how people try to bring us down, its down right pathetic but it is what it is. Its like how im considered a trash bm but in reality im far from it, am i the best? no. but am i the worst? hell no.

People bring us down to try and ruin our ego's. That is all. And, I don't know why you are considered a "trash bm" when most weeks you are THE TOP BM on the Rankings. That has to say something. I've seen you ganked by 10+ people and survive longer than most anyone else on the server. You are not nearly close to the worst.