15 (34.1%)
I dont know
6 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: Aug 31, 2014, 03:42 am

DPH Sin vs Insta Wizard

Offline Alee

• Characters: AIee
Depends on both players gameplay really. But I would say sin if the sin is decent and knows how to lock/interrupt properly. 

Offline Am Dragon

• 3spark
  • bangin noobs
  • Characters: Dragon
  • Faction: Am solo not weak
Sins r retarded in general (im a sin), but DPH sin is even more retarded. DPH skill spam with 2sparks eats basically everything but barbs.
Author of "The Musty Book"

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Bad assassin will kill bad wizard, but very skilled insta (or almost insta) wizard should kill very skilled assassin with no effort in 1v1.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Bad assassin will kill bad wizard, but very skilled insta (or almost insta) wizard should kill very skilled assassin with no effort in 1v1.
Still depends on the players and the gear used.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
In terms of damage/kite and so on, insta wizard would win.
In game? DPH sin.
Why
Sin has a lot of CC skills that can keep the mg unable to deal any damage and also kill it in the same time
If sin uses atleast 10% of his brain he will realise that he can cancel life hunter in between skills with sleep/seal/stun/freeze and make a decent stunlock that deals damage. You will also notice the lack of immunes to stun that mg has, which is only purify wep, that ticks close to never vs a dph sin. So, if u take it on paper, wiz wins, if u take it in game, sin wins.
Well, if u think of it the other way, if u place a skilled player vs some idk what noobie, ofc the skilled player wins. But if u place same level of skill players, as dph sin and insta wiz, dph sin will eat the wiz.
I know its weird to say it
But only aps sin requires brain, yes, vs wiz. Cause u need to count when to aps when to stun and so on, dph doesn't tick mg at all, making it way easier.
Last Edit: Aug 01, 2014, 09:08 pm by Insensitive

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
I play a -94% channeling wiz not only is 1v1ing a dph sin difficult u gota hope they don't critzerk twice in a row or you die before it even starts even with bad gear, full dex donators or lucky roll'd sins u just can't even try, ofc I don't camp def weapon and physical ring like I should

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
In terms of damage/kite and so on, insta wizard would win.
In game? DPH sin.
Why
Sin has a lot of CC skills that can keep the mg unable to deal any damage and also kill it in the same time
If sin uses atleast 10% of his brain he will realise that he can cancel life hunter in between skills with sleep/seal/stun/freeze and make a decent stunlock that deals damage. You will also notice the lack of immunes to stun that mg has, which is only purify wep, that ticks close to never vs a dph sin. So, if u take it on paper, wiz wins, if u take it in game, sin wins.
Well, if u think of it the other way, if u place a skilled player vs some idk what noobie, ofc the skilled player wins. But if u place same level of skill players, as dph sin and insta wiz, dph sin will eat the wiz.I know its weird to say it
But only aps sin requires brain, yes, vs wiz. Cause u need to count when to aps when to stun and so on, dph doesn't tick mg at all, making it way easier.
This +1 for seby

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Well if there wasnt elimination i would say instant mage anytime but i'll say sin just because of that 1 skill.
But it all depends on a player. (only sin that beat me on mg is mutilate) (No mg beat me on sin)

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

Yangster > Wizards

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Meso

DPH sins eat MGs for breakfast in 1v1 situations. Even if you time everything perfectly you still need to get lucky with crits and procs on tidal but overall I think MG > sin because they got heal, CC and great damage

[05:17:02] Aisling: oh my god Teru i'm am bow DOWN to you + all your future offspring that carry the genes of MASTER and LEGEND within them. as you spread your superior sperm to impregnante the mothers of your enemies I will stand back in awe at your utter perfection and sob when the realization hits that I will never be more than a speck of dust in your presence

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
Mostly depends on how it's played but dph has a advantage on wizards due to sage tidal (all I've seen are sage) and the knockback buff is rendered useless.

Indulgence

With the fire damage and Debuffs wizards have, there should be no problem killing a sin.

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
Actually sin dominates all class in 1v1. And even insta wiz cant roll dph or 3.33 sin with op r8 only if wiz was played well

Eternalagony

Yea a good dph with good r8 / or 3.33 sin is tough to take down for any wiz. It just depends on who is playing the toons. Since you can't really undine a sin, cause of tidal and vs dph, arcane defense is useless , unless it's accidentally triggered, sins automatically have an advantage.  :normal-3:
Last Edit: Aug 02, 2014, 01:17 am by ★Swink