Epic Perfect World

What build do you use?

Disrupted

What build do you use and why for your class?
For me personally i like being a vit bm who relies on chan and zerk crits to kill, for the shear purpose of watching people cry about me camping r8 and def lvl weps and yet they still die to a no damage blademaster.  For me its alot of fun and i dont see that many blademasters using this build outside of TW's, however i do see that it is becoming more popular and that bugs me but what stat build do you use for your classes and why?

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

cevans1290

Dex dragon cleric.

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
For now, full strength Heavy Armor Venomancer. Dragon armor, elemental orns, physical rings, Defense level pataka (still rerolling) and a Dragon pataka.

I soon plan on testing a new build with it, but I need very specific, expensive things, and I'm not exactly the richest player on the server.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
I was usually always full vit on past servers or half heavy depending on gears but on this server i'm full vit so I have like 39k HP self buffed and 50k barb buffed

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
My archer right now is purely dex built, non-chan/aps.  I am currently transitioning to a hybrid dex/-chan, but got distracted by my veno.

My mystic is pure magic, but pdef based.  Her r8 has pdef/reduce phys damage taken adds all over (for the most part).  Mystics are already mean to *** with, I want melees to have a hard time.  So far, it's working.

My veno is pure magic.  She turns out to be the only character close to 1k magic points right now, and I'm not finished with her r8 yet, so not sure what direction I'm going to go with her. 

My cleric is a pure support build.  Right now he's in dragon while I farm up some shit for his r8, but I was flirting with the idea of making him HA at one point.  I'm thinking that I won't do that but instead build his r8 to be as tanky as possible.  He'll do damage, but he's purely for making sure shit don't die around him.

Those are the 4 I play with right now, and thus can give a more detailed version of my builds.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
full dex psyc.
61% criti chance LOOL

XxChrisxX211

I have yet to pick a class T_T

Disrupted

full dex psyc.
61% criti chance LOOL
Sounds OP looool

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
mag tank ea. I has proof mr disrupted

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Full magic psy.
Full magic ep.
Vit veno.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
currently: dragon
future: tanky damage seeker with +11str/+11dex orns sitting at 2.5aps base in full r8 and 50% crit.

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Zirkon

Vit BM
DPH Sin (Enjoys the most)
Sage EA
Demon barb aps

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
  • Faction: Xpendable
Diogo-
bad ea, bad squad leader, bad squad,terrible person, good pk.

just kidding love you babe.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Aps Sin
Channeling EA
Def and aps BM
DPH barb
Full DD EP
Last Edit: Mar 17, 2015, 07:30 am by BlackRoft