Epic Perfect World

East Archosaur Teleporter

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
You know, it has bothered my for a very long time that there's no teleporter for east Archosaur, and that the fastest way to get there is to cut the corner of the central area in Archosaur from the North teleporter. Sure, it's just an inconvenience, but I figured that someone should mention it.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Disrupted

You know, it has bothered my for a very long time that there's no teleporter for east Archosaur, and that the fastest way to get there is to cut the corner of the central area in Archosaur from the North teleporter. Sure, it's just an inconvenience, but I figured that someone should mention it.
But whats really in east arch to need to get?

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
The elder. R8 forges. Faction base manager. That one dragon ship quest. Better view than the rest of Archosaur. The NPC that lets you create a faction. PV NPC. I think there's a GV NPC there, too.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Disrupted

The elder. R8 forges. Faction base manager. That one dragon ship quest. Better view than the rest of Archosaur. The NPC that lets you create a faction. PV NPC. I think there's a GV NPC there, too.
Okay Point proven my bad been forever since i've used any of those npcs my bad xD

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
South and North are way too close, I see no use in East teleporter.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
tbh it has a use but not important at all....that lazyness

Disrupted

tbh it has a use but not important at all....that lazyness
This, if you need r8 forges just got to etherblade if you dont want to run or fly all that way..

cevans1290

Fmp. Or, ya know, just doesn't want to waste time. I tp to Lost for BH, its right there. and 1k for the forges, also right there x'D its not out of lazyness. Its out of wanting something more convenient

bvanharjr

South and North ADC teles are closer.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

r8 forges + elder all at etherblade and close to each other. PV npc closer at lost, GV npc more better at 1k >-> just cause.

that and think the pwi devs didn't add it cause well not much of a point really, nothing that too important in east arch so they didn't add a teleporter. plus the south teleporter is right there not really much of a long walk..

Offline BadAxe

• Characters: BadAxe / SixtyNiners
  • Faction: Team69 / MeanGirls
Full for this because it creates a nice afk spot, it will pull traffic away from south and west arch by spreading people out more. It's not absolutely needed but it is definitely a nice suggestion

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

As Shotime said:
You can actually find all these NPCs at Etherblade.
The R8 forges, the PV guy, faction base manager, Mysterious Old Man, all in Ether.
Either at the Teleporter or just up from it. Very close.
GV guy in 1k.
BH guy in Lost.
Elder's in every other city.

Other NPCs that may be over there don't really require enough use (such as faction creation) that it would require a tele.

I'm saying all this as I don't know whether this is possible or how difficult it would be or anything like, so there are plenty of alternatives as opposed to working on something not overly necessary.
I'm not against the idea, if possible, I just don't see the need.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
takes like 10 seconds to get to east adc, you're just lazy.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I don't think it's even possible to add a new teleportation point to the map but if you want to get to Elder or Khoan the Survivor, take the route from south archosaur. If you want the Faction guy, R8 forges (go to ether, it's closer) or Faction Base Manager (Lost is closer) take the north route. Maybe takes a few seconds more but it's not like you're gonna be doing this all day long so a few extra seconds lost is fine imo.

Offline Sigyn

• ~Reality is just a crappy game!
  • Characters: Goddess of Fidelity
I don't know if it's just a coincidence but I am more lucky having great stats/engrave at R8 Forges East Arch than the rest  R8 Forges.
So Yes  :tiger-42: +1 with the teleporter