Epic Perfect World

Daily occuring

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
Get more GM's. Or allow support to monitor world chat.
I have a different idea:

Have less GM's, and instead of only moderating certain people, only intervene when it's actually necessary(and by intervene, I mean handing out a warning in private, not arguing in wc like sky/neith do; only after they continue should punishment be handed out). This game thrives on drama and conflict(as do all pvp based games), preventing it from happening is no way to be.

Sure, people like "Nigger" obviously need banned. The countless "Xpend-parody" names should probably be banned(although, no one in our guild really cares, we only pick at it because it's randomly a rule now). Others like LEDiable, AlicE, Mordentia, Ultimate, and Ryan could all use mutes every now and then. But a majority of things said are very mild and only offend the abnormally emotional.

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
The countless "Xpend-parody" names should probably be banned(although, no one in our guild really cares, we only pick at it because it's randomly a rule now).
If this were the case then why was this thread created by your members. If no-one from the faction cared it wouldn't be on here for GMs to look at unless its to get the attention of the community. (quote being hypocritical) Matters as this should not even be on public forums rather pmed to one of the GMs.

Agatio has said he will deal with the said accused so I will lock this thread now.