Epic Perfect World

2 in 1 Discussion

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
                     :police: Funniest thing ever happened to u in PW (Any Private Server or Official)

Pwi-R9 Wr tried to kill my lv 70 Sin and missed for like 20 sec LOL
Private Server-Went to a server (Eternity)Rolled a Seeker, No one knew what hos was i kept one hitting peeps and when they tried i use hos they were like WTF IS THAT.Id take off my genie and say it was adrenaline surge.LOOOOOOOOOL.So they all got.

:police: Time u got scammed in PW u Scammed someone.

Pwi had a bug where u couldnt use hypers in fc.So dude told me to give him 900k and when fc came back he asked for 1.3mil and i gave it never saw him again.A Friend told me had cancer and he was dying i gave him 30 mil and saw him for a year.LOL

Just say a funny moment and Moment u got Scammed
As always im bored.

Disrupted

I just got to level 40 on my blademaster on heavens tear server and joined warpigs and got to be real good friends with the leader, he asked me to make the alt faction cuz i wasnt a high level and i did i named it WarPigltz and i thought it was the funniest shit on the server

Offline timlib

Sorry having an idiot moment....but what does hos mean? XD

Offline Dusted

• Characters: Dusted
this is not a scam but.... On pwi...... First character was a cleric... I strength built her...
Second character was a seeker. I vit built her.... And the worst part is...... I made her boobs maxed. OH THE HORROR

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Made a veno on sanc to lv 30...her name was TitsMcGee....

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
in pwi some1 try kill my level 20 mg he was 105 sin full +12 and he lost LOL
in pwi i go alone in tw at lvl 80 with TT lvl 70 gear 1v60 and i won idk how LOL
in deva pw 1.3 i go outside safezone in hidden orchid all 30 people from 2 guilds holy path to safe zone (LOL)
in epic perfect world 1.5 my guild xpendable almost lost even numbers pk (LOL)

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
i once died to kera in a 1v1 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
i once died to kera in a 1v1 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
and no sorry i didn't scam anyone, shockingly that's the only rule i haven't broken...oh and using bots.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
you want me to hate myself again do you? ok I'll remember my miserable moments

● got dropped to high level mobs while embracing my "gentleman"
● random horrible English conversations
● tried to tame untamable mobs with attack skills
● tried to tame untamable mobs with tame skill (el progresso)
● wanted to ride a baby pet and got depressed when I realized I wouldn't be able to do that
● wanted to get wings on bm (not funny at all, really...)
● got reported for wearing a "make-up" on EG. Not sure if the player really reported me tho, she said so.. (that's more like, sad)

all of these things happened to me in PWI. Yea, bad memories...

I'm pretty careful in EPW, keeping distance from those nastly little creatures called "other players"

I wasn't stupid enough to get scammed tho, ever... (or maybe I still don't realize I got scammed)

I'd say I'm more paranoid than smart

I don't trust ANYONE

and I'll never scam myself

biatch.

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
SPW. Dropping people in the ocean.

Nop, never got scannereddered.

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
in pwi i go alone in tw at lvl 80 with TT lvl 70 gear 1v60 and i won idk how LOL
in deva pw 1.3 i go outside safezone in hidden orchid all 30 people from 2 guilds holy path to safe zone (LOL)
LOOOOOOOOOL

Disrupted

o.o.o.o.o.o.o only 1/3 of that made sense

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
on official server when i started (2008), took me 1h30 to find the boat outside Plume. :-[

oh, and yes, been scammed so many times it's not funny. on official and other privates, not here tho.
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
fun moments:

PWI:

crashing AOE grind with 2 of my RL friends (Myself - Elixiron - EP/ 1st friend - Severan -WR/ 2nd friend - Loki - Veno)

resetting world boss done by enemy clan with my wb

flirting with enemy clan officers as female just before TW..(loved voice changer app)

Luring the poison aoe boss inside secret passage to entrance area

(i'm changed now  O:-))

Mentioned all above pranks as fun only because there were done to OP arrogant mean guilds..

PW senlyn:

Got inside the most mature friendly helpful fun guild on first day inside server (Guild name: Chocolate)
enjoyed every day there until i quit game due to work..

Epic:

Lasted 10+ seconds on 130 WB against Original Worms leader (bad memory power forgot name one previous to zilara) got invited into worms enjoyed a lot..

Took a Break - Came back - XP was on top - Worms all chaos - members leaving every day - Zilara left too -
Joined Ducks - stopped spying - stopped caring about win or lose - enjoying the freedom without drama/politics/hatred once again :)

Scammed:

once - gave account to guild leader for TW (again bad memory power forgot both faction name and leader's name) when i went away for holidays - lost my TT 70 set.. never trusted anyone RL or in game ever again (its the opportunity that the devil within us awaits to reveal itself)

Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 07:43 pm by eon

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/